+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Celtic v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Not a fkn chance mate,
    As you and all other posters on here have seen I continue to be very vocal in my complete and utter dismay with that clown being anywhere near our club, and I have made references to deveronvale, buckie thistle, rothes etc etc on numerous occasions and to be fair he would struggle to get a place on the bench of many of the HL clubs, never mind score for them.
    Very true

Even good strikers miss chances and go through spells where they cannot buy a goal but still have shots and chances at scoring. Cosgrove on the other hand doesn’t get on the end of chances and is nowhere near looking like scoring as he doesn’t give himself the opportunity to score...that is a major problem and this should definitely be addressed in the next transfer window as we don’t seemingly have the coaching staff to help improve him. Sorry Sam, but you are not what we need pal.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Sorry Sam, but you are not what we need pal.
    Never has been, never will be

Going to the game this weekend pal or is it Red TV Int

If Jeremy beadle was still around you’d expect him to suddenly appear after watching cosgrove for a period of time

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Stats about shots on target can be misleading.

Best chance of the lot against the tims was the one from a free-kick in the second half where Devlin and Considine both got infront of the defence at the near post, but kinda got in each other's way and Considine put it wide. That was an absolute sitter.
    Was that not Devlins miss? It was a proper sitter like!

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Was that not Devlins miss? It was a proper sitter like!
    Aye , yer right , min. It was Devlin that poked it wide under pressure fae Considine !

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I can see that Shinnie adds more to the team from midfield than left back.
    I wasn’t entirely sure up to now, but reading that has confirmed for me that Shinnie is definitely better at left back 😉

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021