+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Stoke City

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Stoke City

Why does it seem like an age since we last played? It is quite incredible the way this bloody team of ours plays with our emotion! Apart from our nearest an dearest none of us would let anyone or anythng else treat us in such a way and how many of you that read this can say that they're on their second or third wife or husband yet have only loved on club?
    It is one of the longest love most of us will ever have and yet we have no control of its destiny. But yet we coming back for more!

And back we are again, playing against the pre season favourites to go up as champions. Peppered with internationals they will no doubt be sitched on professionally to do a job today. No frills, their aim will be to go out and beat us at all costs.

So we have to be at the top of our game once again to have any chance of getting a good result today! We don't know if the grass has been cut since we played Derby yet! Is it raining ? Has the pitch been watered? Do we set up to defend as we did against Hull or do we set up to have a go like we did against Derby? Who are the injured players? I personnally think that one of them is Proctor but no idea of the second.

Who cares? we have to beat teams or at least get a point at home. Does anyone remember what happens when we get a draw? How long agao was it since our last draw at home in the Championship?
    We have to get points to keep clear of the bottom 3 and today is as good a day as any to get them.

Hello, Frog and greetings to Millersmadsters around the world from a sunny Masbrough. No further details on the injuries officially and given that we have several squad players out on loan, if the rumours are true, there could be a few "unusual" subs today (either that or we just won't name seven). I think that Manny and Bray are still here though!

Finally get on Sky and it's on at the same time as Chelsea V Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Finally get on Sky and it's on at the same time as Chelsea V Liverpool.
    Exactly Fire , very much torn on which one to watch this evening in all honesty .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Exactly Fire , very much torn on which one to watch this evening in all honesty .
    Rotherham and Stoke fans will probably be the only ones watching TBH, but it could be the better game you never know.

Looks like 4-5-1.
    Proctor not in the squad - presumably injured. Jones replaces Vyner ( who is only on the bench). Not much different to usual team, with young Lewthwaite on the bench.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 29-09-2018 at 03:42 PM.

Morning Frog'n'all. This kick-off time very civilized for those like CAM and me - 9.30am. Time for breakfast and other start-the-day activities. Hopefully I-follow will give us an audio link.

Vassell out as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Morning Frog'n'all. This kick-off time very civilized for those like CAM and me - 9.30am. Time for breakfast and other start-the-day activities. Hopefully I-follow will give us an audio link.
    It's on ESPN+ if you can be bothered to fire up another 7 day free trial like I have. Just need a different email address to the one you used before. Or you can log in to your previous subscription and pay the $4.99 for a month.

Any steams would be welcome

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast