+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Match Thread vs Crewe Alexandra 29/9/18

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Dont be cruel, he was at home playing with his Lego.
    Sod off. We have a Subbuteo league up here in North Yorkshire...

Match threads dying a death?

Stevenage match thread - 149 posts
    Exeter match thread - 193 posts
    Grimsby match thread - 155 posts

John Stead worked his gonads off yesterday. Quality quality professional and he was still chasing the cause in the 90th minute. TOP MAN!

Got to agree,never understood why certain members of this board slate him so much! Gave everything and as soon as the whistle went he was flat out on the grass! Give me another 10 with his commitment and I’m happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Moreton_Pie View Post
    John Stead worked his gonads off yesterday. Quality quality professional and he was still chasing the cause in the 90th minute. TOP MAN!
    Must admit I've had a go at Steady particularly towards the end of last season, but the last few games to my mind he's been one of our most consistent players... Just hope he stays fit and doesn't burn himself out...

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Must admit I've had a go at Steady particularly towards the end of last season, but the last few games to my mind he's been one of our most consistent players... Just hope he stays fit and doesn't burn himself out...
    I think that's the issue with Stead. He'll always give 100% but he gets worn out over the season to the point his ability suffers and he can't shoot for toffee. He is getting on in years, hopefully Hemmings and Dennis can take some of the slack off for him so he's not worn out again

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456