+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No commentary on sky again

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Nowhere near as many as yours. And you’re there now

Hang on’ im talking to the brain of Britain, «* regular attendance average of 25,000 in the mid fifties*»
    Relegated 3 ,times to this level in my time supporting the club , exactly the same amount as your club , I'll even split a relegation to the 4th tier with you as well .

Not that great are you if you claim we aren't either .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Relegated 3 ,times to this level in my time supporting the club , exactly the same amount as your club , I'll even split a relegation to the 4th tier with you as well .

Not that great are you if you claim we aren't either .

Your last sentence ?

Oh I think we have a bit better history than Barnsley. For Barnsley’s 76 years in the 2nd I’ll give you 61 years in the 1st. You’ve also spent 34 years bottom two tiers against our 12. I’ll accept that your gates aren’t bad for a medium’ sized Borough.

No guarantee you won’t be in the 3rd Division next season again but i think it’s a fair bet we won’t be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Your last sentence ?

Oh I think we have a bit better history than Barnsley. For Barnsley’s 76 years in the 2nd I’ll give you 61 years in the 1st. You’ve also spent 34 years bottom two tiers against our 12. I’ll accept that your gates aren’t bad for a medium’ sized Borough.

No guarantee you won’t be in the 3rd Division next season again but i think it’s a fair bet we won’t be there.

So the smart thing to do would to go and take this illustrious history you have and go on boards where you think you belong and debate with them on how your club is a serious contender in this day and age .

You could perhaps join in on an Everton forum , Liverpool's second club , what about Wolves or WBA ? , put your history up and see how you'd go on , don't try it with Villa though , they are way out of your league .

I could play this game too and give it to the Millers and Donny , easy innit .

Then again I don't have to , the Millers or Donny couldn't live with us in 97 and claim their place in the PL , the Millers or Donny haven't sent you down to league one when they visited you on your final home game and they haven't pyssed all over your play off aspirations last season when they could hardly win a game .

You need to lose the inferiority complex fella , then again given your bigger city rivals it's perhaps understandable you come on here for some kind of self worth .

Rotherham are in a higher division than Barnsley and Donny are above you in the table. I see Barnsley more on a par with those two and Chesterfield in historical and support terms. Bradford City are certainly a bigger club than Barnsley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12