+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unacceptable, inexcusable . . .

Unacceptable, inexcusable . . .

Second half has barely started and we're 4-1 down.

There is no team in this league that should be putting 4 goals past us, let alone at Tannadice. Let's not forget that County lost one of their main men to injury after only 7 minutes.

If we're getting a doing at home from Ross County then there is no way we are winning this league - not with the current setup.

If Csaba hasn't had his jotters by this time tomorrow then I fear for our club.
    Last edited by PT_Arab; 29-09-2018 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Addition

5-1 down and we're down to 10 men with half an hour to go.

I actually hope it reaches double figures, if it will secure Csaba's departure.

Edit to say Stewart Murdoch should never play for United again, ever.
    Last edited by PT_Arab; 29-09-2018 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Stewart Murdoch

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    Second half has barely started and we're 4-1 down.

There is no team in this league that should be putting 4 goals past us, let alone at Tannadice. Let's not forget that County lost one of their main men to injury after only 7 minutes.

If we're getting a doing at home from Ross County then there is no way we are winning this league - not with the current setup.

If Csaba hasn't had his jotters by this time tomorrow then I fear for our club.
    Was exactly my thoughts when I saw the result. Should have been an announcement tonight. No need to wait until Monday either, because Sunday has 24 hours in it. The Board need to put an end to this charade and do it NOW.

A new manager should have been sounded out in the last few weeks and should be terms agreed and ready to take over straight away. If this hasn't been done it's a further dereliction of duty by the Board.

Enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Was exactly my thoughts when I saw the result. Should have been an announcement tonight. No need to wait until Monday either, because Sunday has 24 hours in it. The Board need to put an end to this charade and do it NOW.

A new manager should have been sounded out in the last few weeks and should be terms agreed and ready to take over straight away. If this hasn't been done it's a further dereliction of duty by the Board.

Enough is enough.
    Our Board are clueless people re football who make decisions based on business.....doesn't work at our level imo

Quote Originally Posted by Eamons_lost_wig_04 View Post
    Our Board are clueless people re football who make decisions based on business.....doesn't work at our level imo
    There are supporter's who think we have a very good BOD,honest to God United have no chance of being a force again until the supporters are on the same page,at the moment we are War and Peace apart.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    There are supporter's who think we have a very good BOD,honest to God United have no chance of being a force again until the supporters are on the same page,at the moment we are War and Peace apart.
    this is very close to our club being a championship regular due to our board having no clue.....its not a business decision like the snake this is a moral decision waiting to be made!!
    if you are our board are you IN or OUT someone with sense please step up beyond the positive bravado guff??
    Last edited by Eamons_lost_wig_04; 30-09-2018 at 12:33 AM.

Anyone with a single brain cell can see that Csaba is emptying Tannadice, whether you're a football genius or a business investor.
    In fact, if they're only business minded it adds to the surprise that they havn't binned him before now. Or am I missing something!

Stoke imo business people who don't want to use their own money but want the Moniker....or now in too deep and clueless how to get themselves out? Then again lots of innuendo re the Snake still pulling strings hence no action?

Just watch as the support drops....time to act if these BOD incumbents don't!!

dunno about most supporters but i am now getting angry from being peed off....these idiots ae allowing our club to be embarrassed with these results over slabbers term!!

maybe its the new UTD way...re MM

Stoke imo business people who don't want to use their own money but want the Moniker....or now in too deep and clueless how to get themselves out? Then again lots of innuendo re the Snake still pulling strings hence no action?

Just watch as the support drops....time to act if these BOD incumbents don't!!

dunno about most supporters but i am now getting angry from being peed off....these idiots ae allowing our club to be embarrassed with these results over slabbers term!!

maybe its the new UTD way...re MM
    Agree about the anger and that's where most of us are surely.

As to ST if he's sold his holding why or how could he be still driving decisionmaking? Doesn't seem to make sense to someone like me from a distance

i believe he is still in the background as we have had lots of talk but no action...similar to himself.

also the association with MM...lots of rumours it was worked out how to keep the snake out the fire but move us on ie get the money for the seaon tickets.

Then Fyffe coming on board....???done well in other business but heart rules the head type of guy imo??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)