+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Genius csaba must stay

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I am an enemy of Dundee United?

Are you seriously saying that showing a bit more patience than most ans having an opinion you disagree with makes me an enemy of Dundee United?

In fairness to frank and ttt they are true Arabs. Fully entitled to their own opinions.

Hopefully everyone can come together now under a new manager

Are you seriously saying that showing a bit more patience than most ans having an opinion you disagree with makes me an enemy of Dundee United?
    No. Cheering for the clown that is continuing our demise at an alarming rate is what makes you an enemy of Dundee United.

showing more paitience? Pah! Get off your bloody high horse mate.
    Some might see it as just having your head in the sand, being stubborn, not wanting to cause any upset, or just being clueless.
    Youve been told for months how this is going to unfold. Now it is unfolding, EXACTLY how you were told it would.
    But you know better than the rest of us eh? Mr big paitience man.
    Can you at least admit you were wrong about the clown?

I've said I would probably give him the Ayr game as last chance to see if he can turn it around after the horrible result. But I expect him to be sacked in the coming days. So that's pretty clear about where I am.

Forums really aren't for you mate. You have to be able to cope with different opinions to you. Something you are struggling with.

I've never said ever that I know better than anyone else. Not once.

You need to calm down a bit Ringo.

I get you're angry but it is not the fault of a fellow fan on an internet football forum.

I've said I would probably give him the Ayr game as last chance to see if he can turn it around after the horrible result. But I expect him to be sacked in the coming days. So that's pretty clear about where I am.

Forums really aren't for you mate. You have to be able to cope with different opinions to you. Something you are struggling with.

I've never said ever that I know better than anyone else. Not once.

You need to calm down a bit Ringo.

I get you're angry but it is not the fault of a fellow fan on an internet football forum.
    Enough of your brow beating.
    You dont have to say you know better, your pompous attitude carries over your messages.
    And you cant admit you were wrong about csaba, Still backing him to take the ayr game to see if he can turn it round?
    I just dont get how its possible that you cant already see that he aint turning **** around.
    You want to put yourself out there, going against the grain, in an internet forum, and you dont expect backlash?
    You seem very niave my friend. Much like the clown and MM.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    Surely he's gone now. Neilson in, big boost and big travelling support for next 2 big away games, then big home support for Inverness game after that. If he's given any more time, the season's over.

That would be too good to be true

What a lift the fans would get being free of the csambles and have someone like Neilson, hard, talk sense, someone you can have a little pride about being our manager instead of feeling embarrassed like we do now Neilson also had a spell here at end of his career under Houston, knows what the potential is here

I don't, think that's nonsense but you are wrong as is ttt in thinking its the right thing or best for the club, it's puzzling

When I defend managers, it's when there is something to back up, they have a proven good record with us, I back it up with lots of reasons with substance and facts

The backing of Csaba is absurd and based on none of that

He should've been punted in the summer. We scraped into the playoff. I can think of one game in his tenure were we spanked a team, I reckon it was Falkirk at home after he first took over? Irrelvant though. Just get him oot the club.
    Watching County today they seem to be a workman like team who all know their roles and never had to do much to get that result today. Compare that with the shambolic pi$h Mr Wafflepish and his team serve up.

Can't wait to see the back of csaba now, that was ridiculous. The players also need to start taking responsibility because not one player would get pass marks. Not going to defend csaba but the player have no pride playing like that, they look like they don't want to be their.

As for us fans, we pay our money so we can have our say BUT we seem to be placing a little to much pressure on the players and getting right on the player backs at the first chance. The player perform away from home. So what does that tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    Enough of your brow beating.
    You dont have to say you know better, your pompous attitude carries over your messages.
    And you cant admit you were wrong about csaba, Still backing him to take the ayr game to see if he can turn it round?
    I just dont get how its possible that you cant already see that he aint turning **** around.
    You want to put yourself out there, going against the grain, in an internet forum, and you dont expect backlash?
    You seem very niave my friend. Much like the clown and MM.
    I'm sorry you read a pompous tone but it certainly isn't deliberate.

I've admitted that it's not working under Csaba. I thought it would. I hoped it would bit it hasn't.

You have to remember that I have been more patient than most and so the straw that breaks the camel's back for me isn't the same as for you. I'd give him one final match to prove himself. If he fails then I'd let him go.

Why should a different opinion mean there has to be a backlash? Why not just debate?

Been able to debate with loads of people who agree with you but don't call me an enemy of Dundee United.

So far you're the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I don't, think that's nonsense but you are wrong as is ttt in thinking its the right thing or best for the club, it's puzzling

When I defend managers, it's when there is something to back up, they have a proven good record with us, I back it up with lots of reasons with substance and facts

The backing of Csaba is absurd and based on none of that
    I want any manager of United yo get a fair shot. That's what I've argued for.

I will with the next man too even if I think he's the wrong appointment.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)