+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Genius csaba must stay

Now its happened in such humiliating circumstances - this is the defeat some said would see him gone. I hope it is. Then we can move on to rescue the season.

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    Now its happened in such humiliating circumstances - this is the defeat some said would see him gone. I hope it is. Then we can move on to rescue the season.
    I think the manner of that defeat will see him gone. Given that the board said that there were things not under CL's control last season, I was willing to give him (and them) the benefit of the doubt and even willing to discount the league cup performances, as the league is what was going to matter this season. Despite showing some signs that they might have been getting it together, that performance was so embarrassing that it dispels any doubt that Scaba is capable of leading that team to the league championship. The performance was a shambles, and the players just threw in the towel.

Hopefully it’s over now.

I actually could not take another match like that

C'mon Frank and ttt u can't stick up 4 him any more if u do u r clueless like him shabba the clown

Quote Originally Posted by mazin1972 View Post
    C'mon Frank and ttt u can't stick up 4 him any more if u do u r clueless like him shabba the clown
    If you'd had been paying attention you'll know I have always said he'd get sacked if he has bad results.

Resorting to name calling cause people hold a different opinion to you is a telltale sign that forums (where differnt opinions are aired) probably aren't the places for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Anyone can see csaba is a fantastic manager

He came in when we were joint top last season and he really ran st. Mirren close for the title.

He really got the players behind him last season with his great tactics and motivation

He always speaks such sense in interviews

His tactics and motivation are second to none.

He really is the best manager any board could ever want

He never brings us complete drubbinsg and embarrassment against average championships sides

He is a brilliant manager. We really must keep him
    Post of the year candidate

I said I wld give him until Oct. Quite clear from early on problem/danger came from county right side. CL did nothing about it. Clueless. Incompetent. OUT NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Is that a dig at certain posters on here?

If it is then it's a classless post.

We are all ****ed off about this result and performance but fellow fans aren't the enemy.
    With all due respect, you are an enemy of Dundee United.
    Supporting and defending that ****ing clown even though you can see full well what he has done to this club.

Quote Originally Posted by ringostARAB View Post
    With all due respect, you are an enemy of Dundee United.
    Supporting and defending that ****ing clown even though you can see full well what he has done to this club.
    I am an enemy of Dundee United?

Are you seriously saying that showing a bit more patience than most ans having an opinion you disagree with makes me an enemy of Dundee United?

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Is that a dig at certain posters on here?

If it is then it's a classless post.

We are all ****ed off about this result and performance but fellow fans aren't the enemy.
    I enjoy a good debate and respect others views and opinions. However there comes a time when a line has to be drawn in the sand.

There is no way now anyone can justify CL remaining as manager after today’s horrific result. It’s time for fans to unite under one banner. LAZIO OUT!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)