+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Genius csaba must stay

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I'm sorry you read a pompous tone but it certainly isn't deliberate.

I've admitted that it's not working under Csaba. I thought it would. I hoped it would bit it hasn't.

You have to remember that I have been more patient than most and so the straw that breaks the camel's back for me isn't the same as for you. I'd give him one final match to prove himself. If he fails then I'd let him go.

Why should a different opinion mean there has to be a backlash? Why not just debate?

Been able to debate with loads of people who agree with you but don't call me an enemy of Dundee United.

So far you're the only one.
    Sorry but you are supportive of keeping things as they are when it is blatantly clear to all that keeping things as they are is gauranteeing that we dont get promoted this season, lose another squad in the summer, replace them with lesser players again, then who knows how far we fall after that.
    It is a self fulfilling prophecy, already partly fulfilled. And you want it to continue. You want it to continue for no real reason. Just because its not nice to sack someone. Or just because you backed csaba at the start and just wont accept he was the wrong appointment. You and the chairman have a lot in common.

Very difficult to turn things round after losing 5-1 at home to title challengers, conceeding a hat trick to a **** striker that didnt score 3 goals from open play at tannadice when he played here.

Can someone explain to me why the reserves in the last match were playing when none of them made the bench today? I thought the whole idea was to give the players on the fringes of the first team, game time? So we had players on the bench who last played a competitive 90 minutes when?

Utter shambles under Shabba.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I want any manager of United yo get a fair shot. That's what I've argued for.

I will with the next man too even if I think he's the wrong appointment.
    I said yesterday it would be 3-0 United and get run going to get the support back but how wrong could I've been . Walked out at 5th goal not what I've done before but this is ridiculous, embarrassing he's got to go tonight no meeting on Monday to decide what to do

I would like to quote the manager on this one....

"the game was over after the red card."

That's the red card that came at 1-5.

Un****ingbelieveable.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

Un****ingbelieveable.
    Why is he getting an interview? Why is he still manager at this point?
    The fans made their feelings very clear at the game today on his position. Having him waffle his opinions when the vast majority are wishing for a statement regarding him being removed from his position is just another punch in the face.

The biggest worry for me is that we arrive at the ICT game even further off the pace with confidence completely gone and get another shoeing. I cannot see any potential improvement under Csaba and he has to go now.
    Last edited by Arabdad; 29-09-2018 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Ayr away next week? FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdad View Post
    The biggest worry for me is that we arrive at the ICT game even further off the pace with confidence completely gone and get another shoeing. I cannot see any potential improvement under Csaba and he has to go now.
    A new manager isn't going to come straight in and be able to work miracles with the garbage this clown's brought in or kept.

Barton, Rabbitsch,Robson, Murdoch, Curran(3yr deal FFS), Wardrop(what I've seen of him), Rakovan(fkn foreign goalies wi their punching the ball ****e(Kawashima was the same), Booth etc.

Cannot believe this walloper was allowed a summer transfer window. I just hope it's not too late to salvage this season.

A new manager could start by playing players in their favoured positions. Dropping folk who's form dips. Keep the tactics simple and make sure the players know what the hell is required of them. Look at Steve Clarke's impact with the Killie players. Doesn't overthink how they set-up. Plays to their strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

Un****ingbelieveable.
    You could not make it up.

I’m just hoping that is the end.

No way the board could still think he is the answer

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)