+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: New manager?

McKinlay would be one of them disaster appointments in our position just way too risky, that may seem ok but when you strip back the love of him as a player, Is he a leader as a manager that can handle the media side and man manage etc, he has zero experience of doing so especially in Scotland

Go with the common sense choices, only two of those stand out in our position, Robbie Neilson or Tommy Wright, and I don't believe the latter is realistic

What about the Scotland national team manager Shelley Kerr?

I don't know whether or not your being serious Frank. But why not.

I think most of us have thought that about Frank in recent weeks tbf

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    McKinlay would be one of them disaster appointments in our position just way too risky, that may seem ok but when you strip back the love of him as a player, Is he a leader as a manager that can handle the media side and man manage etc, he has zero experience of doing so especially in Scotland

Go with the common sense choices, only two of those stand out in our position, Robbie Neilson or Tommy Wright, and I don't believe the latter is realistic
    Badger is my favourite Utd player and I'd touted him for the job a few times in the past until I saw him at the Utd Hall Of Fame dinner years ago when he was inducted. He was too shy to give any kind of speech, even after being egged on by the crowd he refused. This completely changed my opinion on ever wanting him as manager. If the guy didn't have the bottle or confidence to say thanks, how is he gonna command a dressing room and conduct himself to the media etc. Didn't fill me with confidence whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I think most of us have thought that about Frank in recent weeks tbf
    Love it Shedka 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffshed View Post
    I don't know whether or not your being serious Frank. But why not.
    Let's toy with the idea.

What if she can bring her proven travk record of success to us?

I for one dont care who our manager is as long as they are good. Shelley Kerr is proven as good.

Anyone against the idea of her being interviewed?

Dont think the club needs the media circus that would bring.

Still cant figure out if youre joking

She holds a UEFA Pro Licence and completed her coaching course with the likes of Alan Stubbs, Gary Locke, David Weir, Alex Cleland and Jim McIntyre.

She studied at Hertha Berlin with Ray McKinnon and has a masters in sports science from Stirling,

And she also got the Scotland national team to the world cup.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    She holds a UEFA Pro Licence and completed her coaching course with the likes of Alan Stubbs, Gary Locke, David Weir, Alex Cleland and Jim McIntyre.

She studied at Hertha Berlin with Ray McKinnon and has a masters in sports science from Stirling,

And she also got the Scotland national team to the world cup.
    Maybe so but that was only playing against other girly teams.
    Has she ever been in competition with a team full of hairy arsed Fifers.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)