+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Available Managers to replace Bruce......

Every club has its clowns BB and hell knows it's a circus in B6 at the minute, you coming on here has nothing to do with your club's rosy position then eh!

We'll come good with the right man, our owners have deep pockets and the re-build starts now.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Every club has its clowns BB and hell knows it's a circus in B6 at the minute, you coming on here has nothing to do with your club's rosy position then eh!

We'll come good with the right man, our owners have deep pockets and the re-build starts now.
    Our position isn't as rosy as you may think wcv, we concede goals like santa giving out gifts at a grotto and our squad is like a dad's army.

Just found the cabbage incident funny and the fatalistic view of your fans when just 2 points from the play offs and having lost just one game.

I think you have made a massive mistake if you don't have fat sham lined up.

Everyone else mentioned are equal to or lesser managers to Bruce.
    Last edited by BaggieBlood; 03-10-2018 at 09:55 PM.

I like the idea of this...

*Paulo Fonseca is on Aston Villa's radar - and he has links with Jorge Mendes.

The Portuguese super-agent will play a part in assisting Villa’s search and is sure to put forward a number of potential candidates.

Fonseca is currently at Shakhtar Donetsk and was linked with a move to Everton in the summer before Marco Silva took over.

BirminghamLive understands that the 45-year-old is under consideration as Villa outline their ambitions for a high-profile appointment as their next boss.*

*Birmingham Mail online

If we can then follow the wolves blueprint and get players loaned in who are above championship class (like Jota and Neves were) then we would be in the new era we really want to be in and not chasing dinosaurs like Moyes, fat Sam and McCarthy

Latest odds I can find.

David Moyes is now 6/5 odds on favourite 😱😱😱😱😱

Henry 4/1
    Dean Smith 6/1
    Paulo Fonseca 6/1
    Paul Cook 9/1
    Mikel Arteta 10/1
    Brendon Rogers 12/1

Bongo MON 28/1

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Latest odds I can find.

David Moyes is now 6/5 odds on favourite 😱😱😱😱😱

Henry 4/1
    Dean Smith 6/1
    Paulo Fonseca 6/1
    Paul Cook 9/1
    Mikel Arteta 10/1
    Brendon Rogers 12/1

Bongo MON 28/1
    Oh good! We haven't had a useless dour Scottish talentless manager since the last one! We are overdue another!

Not technically odds on Rosie... hopefully not even on the list!!

Alex Ferguson win rate 59%
    David Moyes win rate 53%

Tough man to follow and was Fergies choice, hounded out by greedy self rightious so called fans! One thing us villa fans cannot be guilty of, as we have had no success for years!

Have a word Dave - 28% Sociadad Sunderland 18% wet spam 28%

No to Moyes in any way for me

To be fair were being linked with SAF

I read somewhere a quote saying the best replacement for Steve Bruce is Steve Bruce. How ironic is that! Or has football moved on in the past five years.
    I would love it if he got the United job.

Oddly enough the best man for the job now is MON if you don't want to gamble. Not everyone's cup of tea but he would get us promoted.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)