+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Match Ratings vs Crewe

I think Evina was my MOTM. Always looking to go forward when possible, very positive player, good distribution in general and put a great cross in for the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Fitz- Heard some in the Pavis cheer when he collected a cross, no need. 7

Toots - Better in the 2nd when Harry changed the system. Loved his celebration when Elliot scored, Crewe legend. 7

Cedric- Love this lad , can't believe he wasn't picked up by anyone else. 7

Turley- If he makes a mistake like that again I'm gonna send someone else to tell him to buck up . Monster. 6.5

Ward- I reckon he meant that dummy , my lad thinks he missed it . Thought he played well . 7.5

Hewitt - Mr Marmite, i like the stuff. 8

Milsom - Does what it says on the tin. 7.5

Enzio - Looks far more dangerous on the left and his first touch as improved. In a good team this lad would really shine. 7

Lewis- Wow, I mean really wow! Talk about rising to the challenge . 8.5

Steady- Mr bit part is now Mr main part player . F00kin awesome performence . 8.5

Subs - Can't be arsed

Manager- For seeing where the problem was and changing things. 9
    Strange that because I sit in the Pavis and it sounded like the cheer when Fitz caught the cross came from the Kop?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Strange that because I sit in the Pavis and it sounded like the cheer when Fitz caught the cross came from the Kop?
    Why is it strange? Could it be possible that some supporters also cheered in the Pavis!
    For the record , i sit nearer the Meadow Lane end of the Pavis stand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12