+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disillusioned

It's actually beginning to metamorphosise into the Calderwood era again. When JC arrived it seemed an exciting appointment with promise but as time wore on h became increasingly negative and delusional in his own tactical nous, believing that a 0-0 draw at Falkirk was "a fantastic result at a difficult, hard, hard place to go".

You can see this happening with McInnes. It's like he's bolting down the hatches waiting for the inevitable storm which will be the commencement of the closing weeks of his reign.

We, as a club, have reached nowhere near the level that could be possible with an imaginative chairman and board, and a manager with ambition and drive, but McInnes has taken as far as he can...

It's coming to that time for a parting of the ways both for the sakes of club and the man himself. We can thank him for a reasonable job and period of consistency. However, we also need a change at the top too...

What @rsehole decided that advert was good to go on this site (next to the Jussi post)?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I'm at a loss with DM and more so Milne or how I like to call Milne is a auld baldy stingy c unt. He is only in it to make money! If he's a proper fan then I'm a fkn leprechaun

Even the most happy clapping coont out there must see this and dm is done here he is clueless and how he sees that gimp cosgrove as a better player than Anderson God only knows! Our stats are shocking! Is it 3 goals from open play all season ? And Stewart knocking them in for fun and Rooney

!! I'm abroad just now having a good time but I'm worried and peeved with this situation it's clear Huns are a level above us just now hell 2 levels good God herts are 10 points ahead of us!! 5th will be an achievement just now for us. Recruitment has been shocking Gleeson n Forrester just more glaring proof dm is a clueless c unt

OMG, "he is only in it to make money"!!! I think you have embarrassed yourself there. Whether you think he is incompetent or not i'd love to know how much money you think he has made from AFC in his time here?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    OMG, "he is only in it to make money"!!! I think you have embarrassed yourself there. Whether you think he is incompetent or not i'd love to know how much money you think he has made from AFC in his time here?
    I’d imagine it’s somewhere close to f*ck all. That said, being chairman of a football club must be excellent for networking & opening doors. His other interests will have done alright

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d imagine it’s somewhere close to f*ck all. That said, being chairman of a football club must be excellent for networking & opening doors. His other interests will have done alright
    ^^^^100% correct.

Never trusted him whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ^^^^100% correct.

Never trusted him whatsoever.
    What I would say is that nobody down here had a clue who he was until he got involved with Aberdeen. Now he’s know round the country & it’s probably not for the quality homes he builds. I worked for a company who’s owner spent a lot of time in & around the folk at Ibrox. You would be amazed at the amount of business came our way from it. Stewart Milne through AFC would’ve done alright in those circles. Can’t say that it’s worked as well from our end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12