+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tories

Name:  BC8AE3CA-2DAA-472A-B68F-BE35A3846208.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  7.5 KB

Right hands up. Who on here is responsible for this gormless gimp?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

Aberdeen South? Nae me.

As "cycling guru" in the last administration (2012-2017), he did help me oot with a cycling infrastructure problem that kept me from being made into mince on a major city roundabout, months after the useless clunt who represented the area that just needed a simple solution to the issue had ignored my e-mails.

Dropped kerb at a bus stop, short cut along Altens Farm Road, in front of the Dukes Den RIP to avoid the roundabout altogether.

Tory though. Inbred and nasty.

There’s a history there in Aberdeen South. I’ll never forget the day they elected my old modern studies teacher Raymond Robertson. What a f*cking bell end he was. This drooling f*ckwit seems to be worse though. I see he was locked out of Bojos speech today because nobody knew him. Quite an insult given that he’s spent the last year rimming him

There’s a history there in Aberdeen South. I’ll never forget the day they elected my old modern studies teacher Raymond Robertson. What a f*cking bell end he was. This drooling f*ckwit seems to be worse though. I see he was locked out of Bojos speech today because nobody knew him. Quite an insult given that he’s spent the last year rimming him
    I heard that when he was the sitting MP, he was invited to a local primary school to give the bairns a talk aboot er....the benefits of being thrust up lums, or how 14 hours a day in a linen mill at 7 years old is character-building.

The head teacher told the kids a couple of days before that a special guest was to visit them, and the kids got affa excited.

When Robbo arrived, the heidie wifie said, "They were so excited - the thought it was the Queen coming to visit".

Rumour has it that he complained to the local authority as he felt that the term "queen" besmirched his ***uality.

By hookey, I hope that that's true.

He was a ****, Iain Sproat and Gerry Malone afore him were ****s. Tories are generally ****s, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Aberdeen South? Nae me.

As "cycling guru" in the last administration (2012-2017), he did help me oot with a cycling infrastructure problem that kept me from being made into mince on a major city roundabout, months after the useless clunt who represented the area that just needed a simple solution to the issue had ignored my e-mails.

Dropped kerb at a bus stop, short cut along Altens Farm Road, in front of the Dukes Den RIP to avoid the roundabout altogether.

Tory though. Inbred and nasty.

Use it regularly. Cheers min

https://www.google.com/maps/@57.1192...7i13312!8i6656

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I heard that when he was the sitting MP, he was invited to a local primary school to give the bairns a talk aboot er....the benefits of being thrust up lums, or how 14 hours a day in a linen mill at 7 years old is character-building.

The head teacher told the kids a couple of days before that a special guest was to visit them, and the kids got affa excited.

When Robbo arrived, the heidie wifie said, "They were so excited - the thought it was the Queen coming to visit".

Rumour has it that he complained to the local authority as he felt that the term "queen" besmirched his ***uality.

By hookey, I hope that that's true.

He was a ****, Iain Sproat and Gerry Malone afore him were ****s. Tories are generally ****s, of course.

I tell you what did besmirch his ***uality. The giant graffiti across Dumbarton Academy suggesting he was pumping Mr Nicholson the RE teacher. Our janny wasn’t a fan of either, so it was up there for weeks.

There's a story somewhere in the dark recesses of what used to be my memory of Ping and Ian Sproat on a train.

It's only '57 that'll remember Ping but for everyone else all you need to know is that Baldrick in Blackadder was almost certainly based on him ( in his Ashvale Place years)

Just caught a couple of minutes of it but great speech from Boris.

Completely doolally of course but great speech none the less.

Accusing Jean-Claude Juncker of being on the piss was particularly hilarious.

https://twitter.com/itvnews/status/1...240538624?s=21

The future of the party seems to be in good hands

Fit in i' name o' f uc k is 'at?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast