+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Elite

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    I would like to endorse your comments Navy.
    So would I ... strange as it would seem to many.

Anything to do with the no confidence vote in Chris Leslie by the local branch I wonder? I quite like Mr Leslie, a moderate Labour man with no time for his Marxist boss. When I saw the Corbynistas on EM News the other night coming out of the meeting and their ignorant non comments, it made me feel sorry for the traditional decent Labour supporters of whom Mr Leslie represents.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    I would like to endorse your comments Navy.
    Me too. Whether you agree with him or not,Elite’s posts are usually among the most interesting on here.

Just hope he's OK...

Did he say he was going on holiday to Mexico this year or has he already been?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Did he say he was going on holiday to Mexico this year or has he already been?
    See post #7 item 2 - he seemed to really enjoy the Bongo Bongo Girls!

Unfortunately I'm not with the Coco Bongo girls, I'm on the banging party island of Menorca. It's the sort of place where I'm almost classed as a youngster. Nervously watched the scores come in on Skysports for the Crewe game, delighted with the win but disappointed not to be there to see it. Also missing Crawley tomorrow, hope my absence is a lucky omen again.

Yes don’t rush back !

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Unfortunately I'm not with the Coco Bongo girls, I'm on the banging party island of Menorca. It's the sort of place where I'm almost classed as a youngster. Nervously watched the scores come in on Skysports for the Crewe game, delighted with the win but disappointed not to be there to see it. Also missing Crawley tomorrow, hope my absence is a lucky omen again.
    I had you more as a Magaluf person....

Just been down to the cellar for a bottle of Chablis '78......and the Gimp Box is unlocked with just a pair of soiled rubber undies inside......how the hell he's escaped again is a mystery.....Mexican locksmiths are ****e!!

I know what you mean with regards to Menorca, we went to arenal in August, it was like God's waiting room. Beautiful island though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast