+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: O/T Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Unfortunately I'm not with the Coco Bongo girls, I'm on the banging party island of Menorca. It's the sort of place where I'm almost classed as a youngster. Nervously watched the scores come in on Skysports for the Crewe game, delighted with the win but disappointed not to be there to see it. Also missing Crawley tomorrow, hope my absence is a lucky omen again.
    Ha, must make me the lucky omen then, first game due to being away hoping after tonight and Saturday I can get a treble, enjoy your hols.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Unfortunately I'm not with the Coco Bongo girls, I'm on the banging party island of Menorca. It's the sort of place where I'm almost classed as a youngster. Nervously watched the scores come in on Skysports for the Crewe game, delighted with the win but disappointed not to be there to see it. Also missing Crawley tomorrow, hope my absence is a lucky omen again.
    Hey Elite I lived in Majorca in a place called Santa Ponsa... it actually looked like a holding pen for the Jeremy Kyle show so count yourself lucky Have a ball dude and don't worry... the mighty Pies will put a smile on your face tonight

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123