+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T Elite

O/T Elite

For Elite not to post is strange . I really hope everything is ok.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 01-10-2018 at 02:44 PM. Reason: That zero was playing havoc with my OCD :D

I would like to endorse your comments Navy.

Yes me too.
    He’s a dickhead but he’s our dickhead so I hope he’s okay.

Must admit it’s strange, hope all is well, I nearly posted a thread about pit closures and who really was to blame just to see if he would surface again.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Must admit it’s strange, hope all is well, I nearly posted a thread about pit closures and who really was to blame just to see if he would surface again.
    Scargill?

Ducks for cover
    Last edited by forwardmagpie; 30-09-2018 at 08:42 PM.

Maybe he has had a big win at the bookies

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Maybe he has had a big win at the bookies
    Two possibilities, ........1) Vlad and a couple of his buddies have popped into his house for a "chat".....not a good idea to keep winding up the Russkies....IMO.

2) The Mexican bongo-bongo girls have kidnapped him and are holding him ransom......not a problem, after listening to his aimless garbage for a few days.....they'll pay us to take him off their hands!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Two possibilities, ........1) Vlad and a couple of his buddies have popped into his house for a "chat".....not a good idea to keep winding up the Russkies....IMO.

2) The Mexican bongo-bongo girls have kidnapped him and are holding him ransom......not a problem, after listening to his aimless garbage for a few days.....they'll pay us to take him off their hands!!
    Both plausible.............But until we know for sure can I suggest we all check our sheds or any outbuildings.

I think Navy's got him. It's probably his turn in the "barrel "

Suffered a mild heart attack and drowned in his pint of mild at the shock of us winning a game.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast