+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How the hell did we manage to win!!!

How the hell did we manage to win!!!

Rubbish performance again, from our boys!!!
    Not sure how much, I want to watch our team anymore,...it is awful to watch...
    But again, Another victory,....

I felt that way after the first half performance - but hoped for a big improvement during the second, then there was the Guds goal - followed 9 mins later by the Murphy goal - then was severely tempted to switch off - but hung in there, 10 mins later Vokes gets the second...then ok - it's the last twenty in can we hold on mode....I think by now, Burnley supporters can easily call themselves - The Masochists.

Missed almost all the game, except the last 10 mins, fortunately by the above posts. What happened to Tarks ?

Quote Originally Posted by wmdave_b View Post
    Missed almost all the game, except the last 10 mins, fortunately by the above posts. What happened to Tarks ?
    yes Dave....it wasn't the brightest of games

...Tark took a knock early in the game - played on, but was substitued just before the half hour - I think it was shoulder related ?

Yes I thought it was a shoulder injury but I think I heard the commentary team say it was a groin strain, I could be mistaken though.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Yes I thought it was a shoulder injury but I think I heard the commentary team say it was a groin strain, I could be mistaken though.
    thats right Alto - just heard S.D confirm - around the Groin.

How far off fitness is Gibson?

And hopefully we will have Defour and Brady back - we sorely miss their creation and control of the ball.

Next week is a big game - and I am confident of getting the win.

The "Art of Winning Ugly" and we have it off to perfection.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)