+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would the Roman people had one neck. Caligula.

Shaun Derry is looking a better manager every week!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Let’s not scare him off, I now think of him as our own lucky mascot, I don’t think we’ve not lost since he started posting!
    errrrr....shouldn't that be......."I don't think we've lost?"

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    errrrr....shouldn't that be......."I don't think we've lost?"
    Sorry, tapping me phone too fast haha

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Sorry, tapping me phone too fast haha
    It happens to me sometimes when Kylie pops in for the weekend....Premature Exclamation!

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    With the understanding that hanging all Romans would be a difficult task, Caligula came up with a shortcut. This comes to mind as your footballing corpse is showing signs of life. If i could relegate you tomorrow i would. Being fair is out of the question. Cambridge had another disaster yesterday.

I know you are not upset, so you cant be annoyed by my wishes. Being of a higher caste i have a right to regard your orangutan efforts at football as a circus. Your position proves my point. When i visit your tin ground, it will be like a lord entering a brothel, taking what he wants, walking out without paying.

Your club should be in the championship, but you are not. You are experts in quackery, masquerading as competents. You impose footballing hooliganism, as your opponents have to watch their club, and disgracefully....yours. Your board has had to many blisters for far too long.

Count Roger of Cambridge. Now watch the nonsense.
    Ere. I reckon he just called us w*a*n*kers.

Keep up drillerpie, Shaun left Cambridge ages ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Jim View Post
    Keep up drillerpie, Shaun left Cambridge ages ago!
    I think his point is that Cambridge are doing a lot worse since they sacked him, which makes him look half-decent. Weren't they upper-mid area under him threatening to make the play-offs at times? After a long spell in non-league Derry probably was over-achieving there and deserves another crack at L2 management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12