+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time for a sacking??

Time for a sacking??

No not Warney...
    But Miller Bear... its time to hang up yer furs!
    What a loser of a mascot! Whoever came up with him was prabably sired by Morrisey and Len Cohen.
    He bumbles across the pitch to his corner, big face down in his boots and then spends the whole match looking at his feet...
    Except for about twice a half when he beats 12 bells of s**t out of his poor drum like a lumberjack going at a redwood... before falling back knacked, into miserable slumber.
    If you re teading this Miller, Im very sorry... but I think it s time for a more positive mascot....
    Trump pet the elephant anyone??
    At least he d build a wall across our goal...

Steve stop drinking in the afternoon,have a lie down & take a tablet.

Are you banging a gong for the bear Lol or is it my hopeless spelling on this mobile whilst my other half is careering my boat about like Lewis Hamilton at 4 miles an hour?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Are you banging a gong for the bear Lol or is it my hopeless spelling on this mobile whilst my other half is careering my boat about like Lewis Hamilton at 4 miles an hour?

Wouldn't be surprised to see Jose gone from Man U before the year's out

I’m not sure about getting rid of miller bear but he does need a more fun looking outfit. How about Painting him green and give him a flame torch to hold lol

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    No not Warney...
    But Miller Bear... its time to hang up yer furs!
    What a loser of a mascot! Whoever came up with him was prabably sired by Morrisey and Len Cohen.
    He bumbles across the pitch to his corner, big face down in his boots and then spends the whole match looking at his feet...
    Except for about twice a half when he beats 12 bells of s**t out of his poor drum like a lumberjack going at a redwood... before falling back knacked, into miserable slumber.
    If you re teading this Miller, Im very sorry... but I think it s time for a more positive mascot....
    Trump pet the elephant anyone??
    At least he d build a wall across our goal...
    When GristToTheMill left MM to take up the role of MillerBear I told him he didn't have the required perky character but he wouldn't listen

Bring back that thing with the tommy gun!

Steve Bruce gone today.

You know the games up when you get a cabbage chucked at you.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Steve Bruce gone today.

You know the games up when you get a cabbage chucked at you.
    I never knew he was Miller Bear