+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ooh Bungle......Mr Geoffrey is “brown bread”...!!

Ooh Bungle......Mr Geoffrey is “brown bread”...!!

Geoffrey Hayes off Rainbow is a gonner.

Another icon of my childhood has disappeared.

Go on.....admit it....you watched it didn’t you!!?

Losers :-))

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Yep watched it.
    There'll be dark clouds up above the streets and houses today.

Must admit I preferred Pipkins.

Yup with my kids as babbys

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Yep watched it.
    There'll be dark clouds up above the streets and houses today.

Must admit I preferred Pipkins.

Wasn't that the one with Hartley Hare, that moth eaten scabby puppet on sticks?
    The dour lighting and crap props made Crown Court and General Hospital positively watchable

I tell you what, this has got me thinking, being ill off school in the 70's and 80's was bleeding awful. Bowl of chicken soup and sat in front of Take the shaggin Highroad or Crown Court soon got you up and at it again.

To right I did had a bit of thing for Jane much better option than Valerie singleton or Lesley Judd.

Sad to hear - Rainbow a prog from a more innocent time, wonder what zippys doing now? Also passed is Charles Aznavour who was 94 who I'd thought had gone many years before, a poet and i day know it

It was of my kids era. Watched it with them several times but was usually at work when it was on. Bungle used to worry me somewhat.

You've obviously got a sense of humour ...try this lot...
    The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.

A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time....

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin, 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it. I thought to myself, they've lost the plot!!

My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were £70!!! Blow this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

I was at an ATM yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.

I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move.

I was driving this morning when I saw a parked RAC van. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to myself that guy's heading for a breakdown.

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy.

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2:30 am this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 am?! Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.

Annie says "Kevin, I'm thinking of buying a Labrador ."Blow that" says Kevin "have you seen how many of their owners go blind?" ;-)

Man calls 999 and says, "I think my wife is dead." The operator says how do you know? He says, "The *** is the same but the ironing is building up!"

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had £1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

A wife says to her husband you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back. He says what do you expect? You're in a wheelchair.

I was explaining to my wife last night that when you die you get reincarnated but must come back as a different creature. She said I would like to come back as a cow. I said you're obviously not listening.

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.

Two Muslims have crashed a speedboat into the Thames barrier in London. Police think it might be the start of Ram-a-dam.

The wife was counting all the 5p's and 10p's out on the kitchen table when she suddenly got very angry and started shouting and crying for no reason. I thought to myself, "She's going through the change."

When I was in the pub I heard a couple of plonkers saying that they wouldn't feel safe on an aircraft if they knew the pilot was a woman.
    What a pair of ***ists. I mean, it's not as if she'd have to reverse the bloody thing!

Local Police hunting the 'knitting needle nutter', who has stabbed six people in the bum in the last 48 hours, believe the attacker could be following some kind of pattern.

Bought some 'rocket salad' but it went off before I could eat it!

A teddy bear is working on a building site. He goes for a tea break and when he returns he notices his pick has been stolen. The bear is angry and reports the theft to the foreman. The foreman grins at the bear and says, "Oh, I forgot to tell you, today's the day the teddy bears have their pick nicked."

Kevin says to Annie, "What ya talkin to an envelope for?" "I'm sending a voicemail ya thick so and so!" ;-)

Just got back from my mate's funeral. He died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball.
    It was a lovely service.

19 of Kevin and Annie's group members go to the cinema, the ticket lady asks, "Why so many of you?"
    Annie replies, "The film said 18 or over." ;-)

An Asian fellow has moved in next door. He has travelled the world, swum with sharks, wrestled bears and climbed the highest mountain. It came as no surprise to learn his name was Bindair Dundat.

Dear Greyhound, you need to get out more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)