+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Quinn

Paul Quinn

I agree with most of what he's said there actually.

The McLean era was unbelievable and as a 47 Yr old I lived through the best of it but it will bring certain pressures.

I'm not saying they should rip down all the 80s era posters etc but maybe we as fans should stop comparing the things done under McLean when things aren't going right on the park today.

I'm actually fed up hearing "That wouldn't have happened under Wee Jum"

Those days are gone and were amazing while they lasted but highly unlikely they'll be back again so we have to get real.

I dont think anyone's mentioned anything about the 80's for a long long time, last time was when the 2013/14 team was compared to them, certainly nothing since as we've been utter sh1te

Do professional players really feel under pressure walking into Tannadice?

The chunt should become an interior designer if he's criticising the entrance of the stadium and the tunnel, he'd be better at that that football anyway, he was lowping for us, consistently lowping!

One of the worst players to grace Tannadice and that’s saying something with the crap that’s past through recently
    Wants to shut his puss

Nothing player basically saying embrace sh1te players and accept mediocrity.
    How about a put the boot in exclusive with a player who actually contributed something to the club?

What a lot off ****e he talks. Every club in Scotland has photos of the success they had hanging around the stadium. United wouldn't have been the first club to have this, Aberdeen where he played would have had the same. If a photo puts pressure on players walking through the doors at tanni then they are the wrong type of player mentally weak.

Yes as fans we should stop living in past glories and get really for a change.

I don't necessarily agree with what he has said about the 80's, however he makes a valid point when it comes to the training.

That's the second player to come out and say how crap it was under the old manager and I'm sure there will be more in the coming weeks.

I think we will see a massive improvement this weekend due to the fact the players will have trained properly, had the right rest, will be happier at their work and will understand what there manager demands of them.

Can't believe anyone agrees with him, he is a utter thick chunt talking shyte, any expectations of Utd now are based on the Levein-Jackie era (not the last 8 months of course) because that is what Utd are capable of in the modern era abs we had almost a decade of top 3-6 consistency, no club forgets its past though, utter clown, our eighties era is an all time great period across all clubs in the country so it will be referenced within the club via pictures and it gets referenced by many others outwith the club too

You Paul Quinn were and are utter mince, you were awful and made a second tier Utd worse whenever you were listed in the starting line up, honestly watching you play for us was torture, a never has been, one of many that didn't merit playing for us so pipe down you phuckwit

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I dont think anyone's mentioned anything about the 80's for a long long time, last time was when the 2013/14 team was compared to them, certainly nothing since as we've been utter sh1te

Do professional players really feel under pressure walking into Tannadice?

The chunt should become an interior designer if he's criticising the entrance of the stadium and the tunnel, he'd be better at that that football anyway, he was lowping for us, consistently lowping!

He is talking shyte, young guys like Gauld etc managed ok without feeling pressure, interior of Tannadice is just fine, he is a diddy

He does speak the obvious though about tempo and a manager like Neilson will correct that

My expectations are to get out of this sh1t league pronto, nothing more, nothing less. What a load of absolute garbage. Moaning about too much training! I wouldn't like to see these guys down a mine or on the front line, they are f@nnying about with a football for a living ffs! That article entirely sums up the modern day footballer for me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)