+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Place is Still Alive

Quote Originally Posted by chipbuttyblade View Post

Anybody keep getting security private settings screen on going to this page .How do I stop them instead of accepting choices Thanks

Most have moved over to a few Blades forums on FB, faces to names, no hiding behind a username etc. Plus there are many live streams on them.
    I only come on for the link to Roysview now.

I came off here because of the pointless bickering and upperty Blades fans belittling other Blades just because they aren't as rose tinted as them. They presumed to know what you'd been upto as well as apparently knew all about your business dealings..... welhen they actually knew nothing about either.

Then the Spam that was the 3 way saga that delved every thread into a hate filled Wumming board..... soooo monotonous.
    The only thing worth reading was from Knowsnowt, E89, Bulmer, Dar and ClayX and they stopped posting because of the constant wumming from the spiteful 3.

Still, at least reading up only takes 10 mins instead of 90 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by GuzzRate View Post
    Most have moved over to a few Blades forums on FB, faces to names, no hiding behind a username etc. Plus there are many live streams on them.
    I only come on for the link to Roysview now.

I came off here because of the pointless bickering and upperty Blades fans belittling other Blades just because they aren't as rose tinted as them. They presumed to know what you'd been upto as well as apparently knew all about your business dealings..... welhen they actually knew nothing about either.

Then the Spam that was the 3 way saga that delved every thread into a hate filled Wumming board..... soooo monotonous.
    The only thing worth reading was from Knowsnowt, E89, Bulmer, Dar and ClayX and they stopped posting because of the constant wumming from the spiteful 3.

Still, at least reading up only takes 10 mins instead of 90 mins.
    Tha dunt like me then Guzzler? I'm gutted,oh well ya can't please all of em all the time or wotever the sayin is.WE'RE ON THE MARCH WI WILDERS ARMY.UTCB

DoDo time for Bladesmad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12