+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Place is Still Alive

This Place is Still Alive

I still check every day if anyone’s posted. Old habits eh?

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    I still check every day if anyone’s posted. Old habits eh?
    Me too B64, Really like this forum, better than the keyboard warriors on Twitter,

I couldnt attend Millwall the other day due to family commitments so I took advantage with a "Twitter Day" which was interesting to say the least.

The mood changes from the tweeters was evident in that they ranged from "Sharp should not take penalties !, He is past his best !,
    at 3-30pm then back up to "We've got Billy Sharp - Billy Sharp !!" by half-time.

Then by 4-05pm the attitude and general opinions fell to another all time low backed up by comments like, "We are always caught cold at Half Time", "We should have signed Gregory" "We never get nothing at Millwall", Wilder needs to reflect on his tactics".

Then all of a sudden by 4-45pm ish It was "Where on the March we Wilders army", Ohhh David Mcgoldrick", "Great game Blades", "Never say die Wilder" and so on.

I understand the emotions during a game and that they can switch in an instant but these same tweeters are slagging the team and manager off before things get better.

Warnock used to say that he was only ever 2 games away from getting the sack and I could see his point of view as some so called Blades are always under the surface despite anything positive we do, UTB

We're on the march wi wilders army. Utcb

We are a fickle bunch at times aren’t we (I include myself in this) because I didn’t go either and I switched off SSN and my phone when we went 2-1 down but I would never start criticising the club/players on media or msgboards.
    Maybe it’s because we care so much and the fact that the Blades rollercoaster has had so many more lows than highs has something to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Still look every day and try to comment. Not dead yet.
    Whats happened in here anyway? Why is noone posting?

Quote Originally Posted by XabiOrbaiz View Post
    Whats happened in here anyway? Why is noone
    posting?
    Because they have nothing to moan about Same with our lot hope you go up you deserve to

We live in an a impatient world of extremes. Everything is either the greatest thing ever or the worst thing ever. There's no in between anymore.

Surprised it's lasted this long

Quote Originally Posted by Derryblade View Post
    Surprised it's lasted this long
    Wheer's tha been dezza? UTCB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast