+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has the site that shall not be named...

Has the site that shall not be named...

...finally croaked? Not been able to get on for a few days. Will the participants, scornful of the posters on here, be returning en masse? Mind you some can't because they are banned!

Welcoming you back boys and girls. You know this is the only millers forum that makes sense!

Well I’ve just given it a try and had no problem. Must be summat your doing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Well I’ve just given it a try and had no problem. Must be summat your doing wrong.
    Firefox has been flagging it up as "Site not properly configured, security risk so not connected"... so configure that out for yourselves

As long as folk are correct with everyone else then they're welcome to post.

Even if they want to change their user names then that's also fine.
    We would prefer for those who want to do that drop me or CAM a message that would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Firefox has been flagging it up as "Site not properly configured, security risk so not connected"... so configure that out for yourselves
    I used Safari on iPhone. Could be a Firefox issue.

Ad Block Browser on my Samsung phone says "This Connection is Untrusted"...........and it's right more than it's wrong 😉
    Last edited by mellowmiller; 02-10-2018 at 02:27 PM.

I can’t get on it either, but it might help if I could remember my username and password. :-D

I get the same message saying it’s unsafe to visit, I you want to proceed there’s a disclaimer button saying it’s dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    I can’t get on it either, but it might help if I could remember my username and password. :-D
    You don't need those if you just want to read T71's ramblings 😊

Maybe changes by Google. They probably need to update their SSL Certificate.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast