+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has the site that shall not be named...

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I have no problem with Banter and post on both sites, on here as gm_gm and on banter as Exeter Miller
    Too far pal, too far.

Proper Marmite that fella is gm. Didn't like the way he did things on here, basically tried ruining this board, ala military coup style. His usp was having a site with no adds!!!! Few months ago he polled the idea of having adds on Banter ffs.

He also once said something about us as Millers fans should not expect to be able to beat sides like Swfc/Sufc as we are little old Rovrum and should know our place. He slagged off Rotherham as a place at every opportunity, suppose living in Utopian Exeter I should understand that.

I've never been abusive to anyone on here but my opinion is that bloke is a f@cking tool!!!

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I used to look in but some months ago it started asking me to turn off my *******er and I haven't bothered to look at it since. I would expand CT's comments: when I used to look not only were there no political threads but there was hardly any OT at all. Three or four decent posters have left there for various reasons and it was really quiet. The few posters remaining are a delusional clique in that without realising it they do exactly what they slag MM members for doing. They bang on as well about how sensible, measured and interesting their posts on football are but all the stuff I used to read was banal to the point of imbecility. Other than that it's a truly great site.
    Yep the political stuff etc on here can get a bit heated at times but at least the debates are being had and this site is not sterilised like MB. Its a bit like scrapping with your mates in the playground on here but you are still happy to play footy with them the next play time.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep the political stuff etc on here can get a bit heated at times but at least the debates are being had and this site is not sterilised like MB. Its a bit like scrapping with your mates in the playground on here but you are still happy to play footy with them the next play time.
    Agreed, roly.

Flippin eck Monty, Gwru is trying to communicate with you via MB now and you are not even on there! I get the feeling he really doesn't like being on there and would love to be back with his pals on MM. Well I'm gonna talk to him now via MM: behave ya sen and i think Frog might let yer back!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 05-10-2018 at 07:16 PM.

Flippin eck Monty, Gwru is trying to communicate with you via MB now and you are not even on there! I get the feeling he really doesn't like being on there and would love to be back with his pals on MM. Well I'm gonna talk to him now via MM: behave ya sen and i think Frog might let yer back!
    I think I've come up with a solution to the problem. Gwru could post a message via Kempo on B@n&£r. Kempo could read it (as he is a registered on B@n&£r, along with Zilzal and IBS), then phone his mate Monty (who has already told us that he is in regular contact with Kempo by phone) and pass on the message... mission accomplished, and I won't hear of accepting a penny of reward for working out how to help these completely different people to communicate with each other.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 05-10-2018 at 08:11 PM.

The simple answer would be for Monty to be the same poster as gwru then he could just talk to himself.

The simple answer would be for Monty to be the same poster as gwru then he could just talk to himself.
    Now, now, roly, just when we're becoming mates you let yourself down listening to mike's idiotic ramblings. If kempo's back on B***** it's news to me as I haven't looked at the site for 6 months. Not sure why gwru would try contacting me as he several times sought my banning on MM before his own unfortunate demise. kempo, aka, naked, aka smallpoor, aka anastasia crabapple, aka tom bonce, appears to have finally either gone to Didcot or found something else to pass the time and seems to have left MM. Certainly my detector hasn't picked up any obvious kempoisms for a while.

He'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    He'll be back.
    I don't know, sickly. This time may be for good? You were one of those decent posters who left MB. Others were KKilmore (who may have died?), Andy Monium, Ian (although he may have returned - not sure), Towdlad, Ridgeway Kid and Towd Codger. Lbj and gwru are hardly fitting replacements!

KKilmore was great I did wonder what happened to him. I may be out of contact from tomorrow as I have to go to China again. getting too old for this sheet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast