+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team vs Creepy 02.10.18

Team vs Creepy 02.10.18

Had this been at the weekend there's no doubt HK would have kept us unchanged, however then dilemma is Stead run himself into the ground on saturday so not sure he would manage the full 90 mins.

The game at Macc on saturday is obviously the easier game on paper and probably the one where a few changes could be made. So the dilemma, does Stead start tonight and if not how do we set up without him?

I don't envy HK tonight, I think he's on a hiding to nothing. He will want to keep a settled side and Creepy will be up for this big time and are on a decent run of form themselves having disposed of Yeovil 3-1 at the weekend, you know, that team with Dicko playing at left back that gave us a right good thrashing.

Fitness will be key but I think he'll keep it the same with a view to bringing Steady off after about 55 mins, depending on how it is going. I also think he should start how we finished on saturday with Aless dropping into the hole.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .Fitz
    Toots . . . Turley . . . Ward . . . Evita
    . . . . Hewitt . . . . . . . . . .Milsom
    . . . . . . . . . Alessandra
    Hemmings . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Enzio
    . . . . . . . . . . Stead

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Had this been at the weekend there's no doubt HK would have kept us unchanged, however then dilemma is Stead run himself into the ground on saturday so not sure he would manage the full 90 mins.

The game at Macc on saturday is obviously the easier game on paper and probably the one where a few changes could be made. So the dilemma, does Stead start tonight and if not how do we set up without him?

I don't envy HK tonight, I think he's on a hiding to nothing. He will want to keep a settled side and Creepy will be up for this big time and are on a decent run of form themselves having disposed of Yeovil 3-1 at the weekend, you know, that team with Dicko playing at left back that gave us a right good thrashing.

Fitness will be key but I think he'll keep it the same with a view to bringing Steady off after about 55 mins, depending on how it is going. I also think he should start how we finished on saturday with Aless dropping into the hole.

No idea if Kellet is fit but if so, would have Hemmings up top with Allesandra on the flank with Kellet behind the forward. But they can all interchange anyway. I think Hemmings is wasted out on the side. I'd save Stead for next Saturday, he ran his backside off on Saturday so deserves a rest

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    No idea if Kellet is fit but if so, would have Hemmings up top with Allesandra on the flank with Kellet behind the forward. But they can all interchange anyway. I think Hemmings is wasted out on the side. I'd save Stead for next Saturday, he ran his backside off on Saturday so deserves a rest
    Yeah, can see how that would work. Regarding Hemmings I have to disagree a bit, He's a handful and pulling out wide opens them up a bit more. He did this brilliantly for the first goal on Saturday. Having said that if he does rest Stead then Hemmings should play in that role for sure.

Yeah, can see how that would work. Regarding Hemmings I have to disagree a bit, He's a handful and pulling out wide opens them up a bit more. He did this brilliantly for the first goal on Saturday. Having said that if he does rest Stead then Hemmings should play in that role for sure.

I wouldn't mind this fella back in the squad but the distance is ob a prob.

https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/home...ty-exit-r2875/

This as well:

Name:  Capture3.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  16.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I wouldn't mind this fella back in the squad but the distance is ob a prob.

https://prideofnottingham.co.uk/home...ty-exit-r2875/
    Love heart smiley face!

Anybody think Dennis is worth a start tonight? I still have no idea if he's any good.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Anybody think Dennis is worth a start tonight? I still have no idea if he's any good.

If fit then probably worth a try. Stead can't go on forever and so Dennis is likely to have to come in at some point, may as well give him some match fitness and see how he does. Can he fill that role ? Does the manager have other ideas that Dennis doesn't fit into ?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I don't think he has the physical presence to go up top on his own, if we start 442 though I think he'd be worth a shot

can milson play again is own team think he is only on loan till january or is I wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast