+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team vs Creepy 02.10.18

Milsom, who will wear number 24, returns to the club on an initial loan until January, when the deal will become permanent.

The conditions of the deal will permit him to play against Crawley.
    Who is Evita?

I'd stick with the same side but give Stead a rest for Dennis, if it's not working then we will have to change the shape again but at least Kewell seems willing enough to change things when it's not going right. I'd almost be tempted to play Husin instead of Stead, let Hemmings lead the line and have Husin play the number 10

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Who is Evita?

I'd stick with the same side but give Stead a rest for Dennis, if it's not working then we will have to change the shape again but at least Kewell seems willing enough to change things when it's not going right. I'd almost be tempted to play Husin instead of Stead, let Hemmings lead the line and have Husin play the number 10

Personally, I wouldn't want Hussey within 100 miles of any team of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Who is Evita?

Thats actually not a bad shout Del.... I like Husin and think he does offer us something, as for playing the number 10 role I'm not so sure.... I would try Aless in there with Hemmings up top, the 2 of them have pace to burn, Stead has to be shattered after Saturday so saving him for the Mac on Saturday looks likely.

Will Turley give away a goal again

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Will Turley give away a goal again
    I thought he was a bit unlucky with that to be fair. It was curling back behind him a bit and wasn't the right height for kicking or heading so it just hit his waist. Bit unfortunate really.

Just for the record, heart says it will be a draw tonight. Head says a draw too. I can't see a predictions thread anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    I thought he was a bit unlucky with that to be fair. It was curling back behind him a bit and wasn't the right height for kicking or heading so it just hit his waist. Bit unfortunate really.
    Absolutely agree with this, he was just ahead of the ball and nothing he could of done would of properly cleared the ball, just a shame the ball dropped straight to a Crewe player... but he was excellent for the rest of the game... he looks like a really good signing though.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Just for the record, heart says it will be a draw tonight. Head says a draw too. I can't see a predictions thread anywhere!
    Me too. I'm going for 2-2, goals from Hemmings and Allesandra.

Team announced. Unchanged!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Me too. I'm going for 2-2, goals from Hemmings and Allesandra.
    Well you have a scorer right already. Good one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12