+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sako pens a deal

Sako pens a deal

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2018/octo...r-the-baggies/
    Hope he proves better than past dingle players we have signed,saying that I do think he will be the exception
    Last edited by WBA53; 02-10-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Think we might have just won the league with this signing,lol

He was well liked at Wolves and his scoring record per games played at Palace was very decent.

We can’t rely on the fitness of Phillips or Barnes doing so well over a full season so I think this is a good move.

All this “he played for the s h I t” type stuff doesn’t bother me,plenty of players have left us and done well at Wolves.

As long as he does it for us then I’ll be happy.

It’s tossers like Goodman who decide to forget they ever played for us yet we actually “made” them and got them their big move etc.

This is good news but why has it taken so long? We are a strange club.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    This is good news but why has it taken so long? We are a strange club.
    Been training to get fit with us,didn't he have an ankle problem not long back?

I am with Mickd on this one. Great cover for Phillips and Barnes and especially if the latter gets recalled in January under the loan terms. For me a great signing and one that I thought may not happen the longer it went on.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Been training to get fit with us,didn't he have an ankle problem not long back?
    HI, he broke his ankle in January and was out for rest of the season.

My question is. Is there a chance of keeping him beyond 12 months if he is amazing for us?

Can’t knock Keith Andrews signing either , scored against them and celebrated properly 😁

On this note of ex wolves player , it’s interesting that on Twitter , WM say ex wolves player with a picture of him in his wolves strip whereas sky sports twitter says ex crystal palace player with picture of him in crystal palace strip. Wonder who’s trying to wind things up ? 😂

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)