Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
We have to change tactics, we have gone ahead against Leeds, Swansea, Boro, and on sat the Blades, and then sat back for the last 15 mins in an almost 1-9-1 set up. So the opposition have just bombarded our box and got the goals. He has to realise we won't win many games playing this way. We had a slow start last season, but we need to up our game now and not wait till xmas. CoyLIONS!!!1

I did tell you in August on the Derby forum, that last year was a fluke and you'd be fighting relegation this season!

Nah, I usually like to tease good ol' Acido and just for fun's sake said the same of you. Seriously after last season, I won't expect the Lions to be battling to stay up. More a mid-table finish. So I'm really surprised after you ditched our good ol' rivals Derby, that that would be the only strike in your win column thus far.
Next up you play us. Tbh I would normally expect us to beat you at home and be very satisfied if we come away with a point at the New Den. However you seem to have the Indian sign over us in recent seasons. So while I'm hopeful of a win, I'm not exactly confident given that you can play good effective footy and being 'robbed' in recent games come to face us as wounded Lions, which usually is not a good thing for us.
So I hope for just 1 last time Mr Harris, does what you've been saying and reverts to his strange 1-9-1 formation.