+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Not Another Draw Please.....!!

Not Another Draw Please.....!!

It's almost always okay to draw away from home regardless of the opposition. Of the 23 away games this season, I'll gladly accept 10 draws, 4 wins and the remainder as losses.
    But it's quite another thing to do it at home. No disrespect to the likes of Millwall, Bolton and Brum. But these are the games, we expect to win. Unfortunately the opposite usually happens. Take the Lions for example, they've won 3 out of 4 at the City Ground, although we've won the most recent - last year.
    The point however is that if you don't take 3 points from teams like these who are struggling, how can you expect to get any against the likes of Leeds, Boro, Stoke, Swansea or Derby?

Any loss of points while not a disaster, has to be regarded as some form of failure. And, despite what David Prutton says, no, we don't like draws. He's singled us out for a solitary point. The only good thing here is that, he's not very good at predictions.

Prutton's prediction

Millwall have been throwing points away for fun, whereas with Forest, you really don't know what you are going to get. Aitor Karanka's men should fancy themselves at home, but I just think Millwall need to kick into gear at some stage. That said, Forest's fans and players love a draw at the moment so I'll go for that.

David Prutton predicts: 1-1 (11/2 with Sky Bet)

Courtesy of sky sports match preview.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    It's almost always okay to draw away from home regardless of the opposition. Of the 23 away games this season, I'll gladly accept 10 draws, 4 wins and the remainder as losses.
    But it's quite another thing to do it at home. No disrespect to the likes of Millwall, Bolton and Brum. But these are the games, we expect to win. Unfortunately the opposite usually happens. Take the Lions for example, they've won 3 out of 4 at the City Ground, although we've won the most recent - last year.
    The point however is that if you don't take 3 points from teams like these who are struggling, how can you expect to get any against the likes of Leeds, Boro, Stoke, Swansea or Derby?

Any loss of points while not a disaster, has to be regarded as some form of failure. And, despite what David Prutton says, no, we don't like draws. He's singled us out for a solitary point. The only good thing here is that, he's not very good at predictions.

Prutton's prediction

Millwall have been throwing points away for fun, whereas with Forest, you really don't know what you are going to get. Aitor Karanka's men should fancy themselves at home, but I just think Millwall need to kick into gear at some stage. That said, Forest's fans and players love a draw at the moment so I'll go for that.

David Prutton predicts: 1-1 (11/2 with Sky Bet)

Courtesy of sky sports match preview.
    Prutton was correct Romanis, although I thought we would lose being 2-0 down but then you did what we have been doing lately giving goals away. I think Harris decided to bring on 2 strikers at a later stage and it worked,so I am looking forward to sat's game against the Villa. But Forest have a good team and should easily make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Prutton was correct Romanis, although I thought we would lose being 2-0 down but then you did what we have been doing lately giving goals away. I think Harris decided to bring on 2 strikers at a later stage and it worked,so I am looking forward to sat's game against the Villa. But Forest have a good team and should easily make the playoffs.
    Trolol of all the predictions he usually gets wrong, here he got it right. Yeah Villa's in a mess, right time for you. But I'm not so sure about the playoffs. Millwall scored 4x times yesterday, so our defending is still way below standard.
    Btw I like the dark blue you wore yesterday, very nice colour.