+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would the Roman people had one neck. Caligula.

Would the Roman people had one neck. Caligula.

With the understanding that hanging all Romans would be a difficult task, Caligula came up with a shortcut. This comes to mind as your footballing corpse is showing signs of life. If i could relegate you tomorrow i would. Being fair is out of the question. Cambridge had another disaster yesterday.

I know you are not upset, so you cant be annoyed by my wishes. Being of a higher caste i have a right to regard your orangutan efforts at football as a circus. Your position proves my point. When i visit your tin ground, it will be like a lord entering a brothel, taking what he wants, walking out without paying.

Your club should be in the championship, but you are not. You are experts in quackery, masquerading as competents. You impose footballing hooliganism, as your opponents have to watch their club, and disgracefully....yours. Your board has had to many blisters for far too long.

Count Roger of Cambridge. Now watch the nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    With the understanding that hanging all Romans would be a difficult task, Caligula came up with a shortcut. This comes to mind as your footballing corpse is showing signs of life. If i could relegate you tomorrow i would. Being fair is out of the question. Cambridge had another great result yesterday.

I know you are not upset, so you cant be annoyed by my wishes. Being of a higher caste i have a right to regard your orangutan efforts at football as a circus. Your position proves my point. When i visit your tin ground, it will be like a lord entering a brothel, taking what he wants, walking out without paying.

Your club should be in the championship, but you are not. You are experts in quackery, masquerading as competents. You impose footballing hooliganism, as your opponents have to watch their club, and disgracefully....yours. Your board has had to many blisters for far too long.

Corrected that for you, from one pleb to another.

I peruse your writings with a tinge of pity
    As your attempts at humour really are quite ****ty
    You come from a town named after a bridge on the Cam
    Where lord Byron became an angry man
    For he longed for Boatswain his canine fellow
    “I want my dog” he would scream and bellow
    Regarding Caligula his life was a sin
    He would plot and plan to murder his kin
    And you a lord don’t make me laugh
    I can smell you from here, god man, take a bath
    So why not get out, to the river, maybe have a punt
    Because Roger my friend . . . you really are a cnut

Count.
    You've put an 'o' in there chap, you don't need one

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I peruse your writings with a tinge of pity
    As your attempts at humour really are quite ****ty
    You come from a town named after a bridge on the Cam
    Where lord Byron became an angry man
    For he longed for Boatswain his canine fellow
    “I want my dog” he would scream and bellow
    Regarding Caligula his life was a sin
    He would plot and plan to murder his kin
    And you a lord don’t make me laugh
    I can smell you from here, god man, take a bath
    So why not get out, to the river, maybe have a punt
    Because Roger my friend . . . you really are a cnut
    There was a young Cantab called Roger,
    feeble postings made 'im a bit of a bodger,
    still he persisted,
    Tarkers couldn't resist it,
    "Roger the Dodger likes pulling our Todger"

With the understanding that hanging all Romans would be a difficult task, Caligula came up with a shortcut. This comes to mind as your footballing corpse is showing signs of life. If i could relegate you tomorrow i would. Being fair is out of the question. Cambridge had another disaster yesterday.

You obviously think Grammar is the married partner of Grandad because you pay no heed to its proper meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    You obviously think Grammar is the married partner of Grandad because you pay no heed to its proper meaning.
    You expect anyone from Cambridge to be educated?

Another great result for you tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Another great result for you tonight!
    Cambridge in the relegation zone now?.............surely not?

"ROGER, ROGER.......don't jump, the Cam is not very deep this time of year....you'll twist your ankle old chap".....hahahaha

ps Roger....we'll do you a favour by beating Macclesfield on Saturday....so at least you won't be bottom at 5pm!!

Let’s not scare him off, I now think of him as our own lucky mascot, I don’t think we’ve not lost since he started posting!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast