+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ayr on Saturday

I'm sorry Shedka for being so negative lol. But this is bad 8 points behind Ayr 6 behind County beginning of October and to me the season feels over already. We were the the 6th biggest club in Scotland and to be in this league for another season at least is a disaster for this club. I fear for us and if our board doesn't get next appointment right were phucked.
    PS I am one negative bhastard. 🙄🙄

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    I'm sorry Shedka for being so negative lol. But this is bad 8 points behind Ayr 6 behind County beginning of October and to me the season feels over already. We were the the 6th biggest club in Scotland and to be in this league for another season at least is a disaster for this club. I fear for us and if our board doesn't get next appointment right were phucked.
    PS I am one negative bhastard. ����
    Been quite negative myself, but i dont see Ayr doing or bettering a Livi, and County will drop points through the season. Our new manger just needs to be i the right position to capitalize on that but there will be more managers hoping on the merry-go-round this week!

After today I agree we should not waste any more time on this.

For me McIntyre and Dodds would be number one choice. I’d also be happy with Neilson.

Choose between those two options now and have one of them in before next week
    Last edited by LSArab; 06-10-2018 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swanny14 View Post
    As I said during the week, I think Dundee will sack McCann now, and we'll have completion for Neilson. ****ing idiots should have gone for him straight away. Typical United, months of waiting to sack the clown, then we put the clowns assistant in charge.
    this worries me too being honest

Mike Martin has been hopeless so far and gives no confidence where it matters, his decisions on Csaba and now the waiting around when we have an option available that makes sense in so many ways

He had a chance for a clean fresh start and didn't take it in May, where good will of the fans would have been bought when many had doubts

Well I'm doubting him big time with goodwill evaporating by the day, for me there are two common sense choices here, one of them is manager of St Johnstone and the other is available having done the business at Hearts a couple years ago... What is taking so long here?

Martin has surpassed some of the failures. Is he good enough? - nope not on his obvious easily rectified issues and it could wreck us with these 2 and 3 year contracts for nonsense.

Did he change the system?

My hat goes off to the United fans that travelled yesterday. Respect.

I went through standing at side in the sunshine. Watson was bombing forward on right - with no great results. Mcmullan was more central and looked to be 1 up most of the time.

Well I'm doubting him big time with goodwill evaporating by the day, for me there are two common sense choices here, one of them is manager of St Johnstone and the other is available having done the business at Hearts a couple years ago... What is taking so long here?
    Totally agree that goodwill is dwindling by the day.
    And will only get worse until he makes an appointment.
    But maybe he doesn’t agree that these are the only 2 options.

i thought we started well but huffed and puffed create few clear cut chances. Ayr breaking quick and often long balls down wings we couldnt cope with!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)