+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I give up....

I give up....

I will not step foot in villa park untill bruce has been sacked, regardless of the score that 2nd half stint was embarrassing! We have not got a clue, Preston will never have an easier game. And who told whelan he can take such a crucial penalty? Please dont, i feel sick.

1 win in the last 10 games and We’re yet to witness a half decent performance as we hit October.

The performances show no sign of improvement.

We couldn't have wished for an easier run of fixtures to start the season ... though under the master tactician our results show otherwise tonight were almost beaten at home by a Preston team who have lost their last 4 games

I’ve witnessed a game and a half worth of good football in Steve Bruce’s 101 games in charge and that is being generous.

Teams come to Villa Park with no fear or trepidation its like they’re playing at home

Yet again this evening we looked lost It is way way past D-Day for Steve Bruce

It’s time to move on from that and find someone who understands how to set out his team as favourites.

I cant wait to hear his excuse for this performance or better still

How T/F*** Wealan ends up taking the penalty

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    1 win in the last 10 games and We’re yet to witness a half decent performance as we hit October.

The performances show no sign of improvement.

We couldn't have wished for an easier run of fixtures to start the season ... though under the master tactician our results show otherwise tonight were almost beaten at home by a Preston team who have lost their last 4 games

I’ve witnessed a game and a half worth of good football in Steve Bruce’s 101 games in charge and that is being generous.

Teams come to Villa Park with no fear or trepidation its like they’re playing at home

Yet again this evening we looked lost It is way way past D-Day for Steve Bruce

It’s time to move on from that and find someone who understands how to set out his team as favourites.

I cant wait to hear his excuse for this performance or better still

How T/F*** Wealan ends up taking the penalty
    Be honest now, have you actually witnessed even a paltry game and half away from your armchair?

BTW, triitondave, look at the positives of you not going anymore, your grocery bill will be much less.

Why the obsession? Go sh ag your sister you dunderhead.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Be honest now, have you actually witnessed even a paltry game and half away from your armchair?

BTW, triitondave, look at the positives of you not going anymore, your grocery bill will be much less.
    Ah….‘Greetings’ Sandwell's ambassador for crass stupidity returns

An adept analysis if ever I saw one, is this based on Albert Einstein theory of an arbitrary metric such as proximity to stadium or number of games attended ?

Welcome back I have missed your senseless musings

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Ah….‘Greetings’ Sandwell's ambassador for crass stupidity returns

An adept analysis if ever I saw one, is this based on Albert Einstein theory of an arbitrary metric such as proximity to stadium or number of games attended ?

Welcome back I have missed your senseless musings
    Come on freer admit it the cabbage has "witnessed" more games than you.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Come on freer admit it the cabbage has "witnessed" more games than you.
    One thing is a given if the cabbage posted on this forum it would unquestionably stimulate more interest than your drivel

Anyway lets be positive now, it was good to see bruce assossiated with a vegetable and Whelan making his 1st forward pass while taking the penalty.
    We all have to now get behind the new manager and stop the sqabbling between fans, we should now take a breath and look forward.
    Onwards and upwards.

Ding dong the potatoes gone!!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)