+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What The Hell Was That ??????

What The Hell Was That ??????

Far too many not at it tonight , we get off to the perfect start and then simply stood off Plymouth and let them back in the game .

Should have levelled the game well before they did .

Their equaliser was a fecking joke , put a challenge in ffs , he was only going to go one way , absolute shyte defending .

No complaints Argyle were worth their point , simply not good enough from us .

If this group can't handle the expectation then they may as well feck off to a club further down the league .

I thought they might be over confident but they were just crap did the HC select WRONG starting 11?

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    I thought they might be over confident but they were just crap did the HC select WRONG starting 11?
    The fact is the striking positions within the squad are that thin on the ground it's embarrassing .

Kieffer Moore and a kid still finding his way , Woodrow crocked , it's a fecking joke .

All we had on the bench were midfielders , Walton and Lindsay .

I'd have started Victor tonight at home but he was poor , Moore had a mare , terrible performance but he's bound to have an off game every now and then .

Cavare was shocking , bottled a challenge in the second half and ended up getting hurt , serves the fecker right .

Plymouth moved the ball quicker and with more effect and worked harder than us at times .

Not good enough tonight and some players need a kick up the @ss .

Must admit that was bad, missing a Hammell me thinks.
    Dugall booked ageean must be near to a ban.
    It's OK having a young team but you need a few owd eeads in there no one ever won owt with kids.

Not impressed , not one player played half decent tonite, should easily have been 2 maybe 3 up first 30 mins, Argyle had a few good chances , and overall deserved a point, impressed by their number 11 and 19 too don't know the names , Keiffer Moore ??? Absolutely shocking tonite , not on his own tho , Dougall banned now , Pinnilos injured and probably out of Saturdays game ? Very poor and this is what League one is , a poor division with hoof ball players and that's us I'm on about , sort it sharpish Daniel , we don't want to be hanging around long in this division

Seemed to go ultra attack with the line up, thiam moore and ade plus hedges who can play striker. Maybe the balance were wrong. Fair play to them, our lads got to realise, teams are not coming to lose, we're in a game. They gave us a game and where as we were worthy challengers, we're supposed to be far superior to them. We're not as good as we think we are. 10 games in now, defending is flippin seat of yr pants stuff. Finishin poor, and we're near top scorers in league! Really decent teams in this lg will pick us off. Am gunna say it. Hairy fairy. Thats how we come accross for me. Bit hairy fairy.

To be honest I thought Hedges did well at left back when Pinilos went off , got forward in the second half and defended fairly well .

Mowatt's goal was a cracker , well worked move from the corner , it should have set us up for a good win .

Still looking for a few leaders out there for me , I may as well be captain than Davies for all he contributes in that role , bizarre that he's got the job in my opinion .

Not a happy bunny tonight to say the least and I've got some doubts about getting a top two finish .

Players such as Thiam cost nearly a million quid and at this level there's no where to hide , doesn't affect game enough , could have paid £100k for him and you'd still think you'd paid over the odds .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Not impressed , not one player played half decent tonite, should easily have been 2 maybe 3 up first 30 mins, Argyle had a few good chances , and overall deserved a point, impressed by their number 11 and 19 too don't know the names , Keiffer Moore ??? Absolutely shocking tonite , not on his own tho , Dougall banned now , Pinnilos injured and probably out of Saturdays game ? Very poor and this is what League one is , a poor division with hoof ball players and that's us I'm on about , sort it sharpish Daniel , we don't want to be hanging around long in this division
    When the crosses did come in especially in the second half nobody including Moore went to attack the ball .

Steam blowing out of my lug oils , attack the fecking ball ffs , the two Argyle centre backs had a easy night .

Why was Jacob Brown benched ? That will do his confidence good , scores his first senior goal in a 3-1 away win ? Poor selections tonite Herr Stendel

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    When the crosses did come in especially in the second half nobody including Moore went to attack the ball .

Steam blowing out of my lug oils , attack the fecking ball ffs , the two Argyle centre backs had a easy night .
    Totally agree , it's going to be harder than many of us initially thought getting out of this league , we could even doo a Sheff yoo 6 seasons darn here, god forbid ,,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast