There has been no pay on the day for AWAY fans so far this season

and there was no POTD last season for any away followers.

Can't see this being changed

So please make sure you buy your ticketrs in advance when you are at home to west brom on wednesday night

Coming by road use M4/M5 southbound to junction 18(Avonmouth) then follow signs A4 Bristol airport
It looks the long way round but its quicker.

Not a good idea to use M4/M32 YOU WILL GET LOST
Parking is normally in the streets around the area as long as you are there by 11:30am ish please don't block drive ways or park on corners.

Parking tickets were being handed out for our last home match

Coming by train the 08:55am seems to be the only decent option if you do come by train from where ever

can you please get it issued to parson street as its push's up the footfall at the station although it is the same price as Bristol Temple meads
Till Ashton gate halt comes on line.

When you approach the ground from the winterstoke road direction I suggest you walk past wickes using the pavement
as the concourse area behind the big new stand gets very congested with bodies
UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE THE JOHN ATYEO STATUE
Split train tickets are available to Bristol from the London area as well as from Swansea/Cardiff area and group save is also availble on GWR trains,
If there are at least three of you get a taxi from the Bristol Temple meads to the ground
Make sure the taxi driver drops you in the Ashton Road end as it a very long walk round from the other end
Casualty and Holby City were filmed in the City don't ask me about either of the programmes cos I think their both rubbish
The young ones was also filmed in the BS7 area of the City(actually its Bishopston)
Finally the block of flats on the left behind the dolman stand side as you are in the away end is "the" block of flats in "fools and horses"
If your into your "STREET ART" there is loads to see in the Ashton area as we have just celebrated the upfest in BS3
Bring your camera and turn up early if you want to take any photo's
Pubs possibly best one are in the cumberland road basin area novia scotia pump house and the cottage.
Leave your car there and walk to the ground
Buy your match day programme before you enter the away end.
BBC Radio station is radio Bristol which has frequencies and 94:9 and DAB and 95:5.
In the last thre seasons these are the number of sheffield wednesday fans that BOUGHT tickets for the games

15/16 1,467

16/17 1,421

17/18 1,426

I see the allocation is 2,700 and I don't think this will be changed
A final reminder that there has been no pay on the day for any away fans this season or last season
I don't think that will be changed,so please buy your tickets in advance
Can you please circulate to other sheffield wednesday forums and message boards
as well as other sheffield wednesday followers
If you want any further local info,don't be afraid to ask.