+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Official Website

Official Website

Sorry to return to a particular bugbear of mine, that is the official website.

I logged in this morning to read the manager’s views, if only for entertainment purposes, only to discover that he was delighted with our battling qualities to see out a superb 2-1 win over Swindon Town! This became a 1-0 win in the next paragraph.

I’ve often criticised the lack of basic grammar and spelling, but don’t they even watch the $£##¥zing match??!??!

I wonder if it's run by the same person who does the programme.
    STILL has us down as being promoted in '64!!!

Lol, as the young people would have it!

I know they put the Swindon score right eventually, but it’s just so amateur.

But the programme error has gone uncorrected for atleast the last season and a bit and I've mentioned it on several Alex forums including the official F/book page yet I'll bet my bottom dollar it'll remain unaltered right through to the end of the season.
    Mind you,atleast we don't quite get the myriad of errors that became an annoying feature of the Harold Finch columns.
    Dear oh dear.