+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: St Midden roll call & ****

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Plus fours.......nah, had on shorts yesterday at St Andrews, hopefully will be wearing likewise in a couple of weeks down Costa Del Sol during a well deserved break, however, plus fours with a nice shirt/cashmere combo is perfectly acceptable, importantly though.....in Deek/Cozzy we trust.

SF
    Were you paying for the rounds this time or has your losing streak come to an end?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Were you paying for the rounds this time or has your losing streak come to an end?
    Supporting, not playing, therefore not paying(getting better though at last!)however a few rounds in the jigger and cellar bar made for a good day especially after being told Cozzy broke his duck.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    The !oon scores a couple of goals and you refer to him as donkey. You really are a spanner
    Sorry pal, but you might find that chat forums are for opinions and I have and am entitled to mine as much as you are entitled to yours. However the difference between me and you is I will never have a personal go of name throwing at fellow posters, that kind of stuff is best left for the school play ground.

Run along now

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Sorry pal, but you might find that chat forums are for opinions and I have and am entitled to mine as much as you are entitled to yours. However the difference between me and you is I will never have a personal go of name throwing at fellow posters, that kind of stuff is best left for the school play ground.

Run along now

SF
    Just name throwing at football players of the team you "support"!

Yes school play ground stuff indeed. Run along now and hopefully the big boys don't take your dinner money off you.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213