+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woe Woe Woe

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Not only that, i had planned to visit Meadow lane in January, but spend the day defrocking as many of your wives as possible, an easy task. I have heard that Notts women are konk haired witches that resemble slimy cockroaches.
    So you planned to defrock slimy cockroaches !! Whatever floats your boat i suppose

Not only that, i had planned to visit Meadow lane in January, but spend the day defrocking as many of your wives as possible, an easy task. I have heard that Notts women are konk haired witches that resemble slimy cockroaches.
    They would still be to good for you
    Last edited by SwalePie; 05-10-2018 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Fixed quote code error

It's a little Kafkaesque.

Hopefully by then our metamorphosis will be complete!

Quote Originally Posted by rorylee View Post
    It's a little Kafkaesque.

Hopefully by then our metamorphosis will be complete!

Not many people know that we expressed an interest in Kafka in the inter-war years but he failed to impress in The Trial.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    Not many people know that we expressed an interest in Kafka in the inter-war years but he failed to impress in The Trial.
    I used to wear a kafka in the '60s; long hair, droopy moustache, beads, multi-coloured flares. Jimi Hendrix, early Pink Floyd, Small Faces, trying to make sense of Bob Dylan's lyrics, psychedelic rock, Magical Mystery Tour (I am the Walrus, woo-oo!). I drew the line at flowers in my hair though.

I have visited your board with the intention of making fun, being sarcastic, and increasing your suffering, which i think i did.
    Now the roles have reversed with United having another bad home defeat. Are you, like me, going to denigrate and make fun, or be a better person and post something supportive? I had banked on County getting worse, while Cambridge got better. What fun was to be had at your expense.

I am at your mercy. Be kind. I have feelings you know.

Count Roger of Cambridge.
    Yeah I saw the video you took of it on ****hub. You could have put a bit more effort in 2 minutes is a pretty feeble attempt.

I have visited your board with the intention of making fun, being sarcastic, and increasing your suffering, which i think i did.
    Now the roles have reversed with United having another bad home defeat. Are you, like me, going to denigrate and make fun, or be a better person and post something supportive? I had banked on County getting worse, while Cambridge got better. What fun was to be had at your expense.

I am at your mercy. Be kind. I have feelings you know.

Count Roger of Cambridge.
    You're just a boring saddo. You've got far too much time on your hands and you really need a life. There's a reason why all these cliches I have just stated exist. It's for times like this and people like you.

Bye Sad Rodger
    x

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    You're just a boring saddo. You've got far too much time on your hands and you really need a life. There's a reason why all these cliches I have just stated exist. It's for times like this and people like you.

Bye Sad Rodger
    x
    I've known Frank (Psaw) for many years now,he likes a wind up every now and again and just take him with a pinch of salt and don't take him to seriously,he's kinda like an Oxoman but for gawds sake don't encourage him on the subject of politics

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I used to wear a kafka in the '60s; long hair, droopy moustache, beads, multi-coloured flares. Jimi Hendrix, early Pink Floyd, Small Faces, trying to make sense of Bob Dylan's lyrics, psychedelic rock, Magical Mystery Tour (I am the Walrus, woo-oo!). I drew the line at flowers in my hair though.
    Me too. Most nights in the wooden annex at the Town Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I've known Frank (Psaw) for many years now,he likes a wind up every now and again and just take him with a pinch of salt and don't take him to seriously,he's kinda like an Oxoman but for gawds sake don't encourage him on the subject of politics
    I suppose every board has their own 'Sidders'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12