+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woe Woe Woe

Woe Woe Woe

I have visited your board with the intention of making fun, being sarcastic, and increasing your suffering, which i think i did.
    Now the roles have reversed with United having another bad home defeat. Are you, like me, going to denigrate and make fun, or be a better person and post something supportive? I had banked on County getting worse, while Cambridge got better. What fun was to be had at your expense.

Not only that, i had planned to visit Meadow lane in January, but spend the day defrocking as many of your wives as possible, an easy task. I have heard that Notts women are konk haired witches that resemble slimy cockroaches.

I am at your mercy. Be kind. I have feelings you know.

Count Roger of Cambridge.

While im thinking about it, Derry was one of the worst managers we have ever had. His signings were a disgrace. He is narcissistic, unable to see anything but his own feeble approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    While im thinking about it, Derry was one of the worst managers we have ever had. His signings were a disgrace. He is narcissistic, unable to see anything but his own feeble approach.
    He obviously didn't learn anything from his time at Notts then.

Weird that, very similar to how I'd describe his time here.

I
    Not only that, i had planned to visit Meadow lane in January, but spend the day defrocking as many of your wives as possible, an easy task. I have heard that Notts women are konk haired witches that resemble slimy cockroaches.
    Best you keep believing that along with your other quaint and peculiar ways.

I have visited your board with the intention of making fun, being sarcastic, and increasing your suffering, which i think i did.
    Now the roles have reversed with United having another bad home defeat. Are you, like me, going to denigrate and make fun, or be a better person and post something supportive? I had banked on County getting worse, while Cambridge got better. What fun was to be had at your expense.

An honest answer, please, Wodger. When were you last rogered and was it in the navy?

Sorry Rog but any fool could see we we're only going to get better whereas you were always going to be crap. I think you picked the wrong set of supporters to laugh at but I always enjoy reading your posts so you're welcome any time for me.

Fair does for showing up but we will have no mercy.

All I can add Roger you Country Yokel is that if you are seen any where near Meadow Lane trying those Cambridgeshire Country Bumpkin Stunts wow betide you, for you will be in for a Right Nottinghamshire Rogering.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    An honest answer, please, Wodger. When were you last rogered and was it in the navy?
    Well I had nothing to do with it if he was. More likely to have last happened at school by a teacher, now retired and living on the east coast.
    Last edited by navypie; 03-10-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast