+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sacked

Sacked

About time....

No celebrating for me, just relieved, and a little annoyed that it wasn’t done at the last international break.

I wish him and his family well in the future.

Give Pardew the job.

Glad thats done , lets hope we can get a manager in who gets the team and tactics right, and plays entertaining football not hoofball ,we have the squad ,lets move on , in my opinion we don"t want big Sam , Pardew ,Moyes , I would want someone like Dean Smith with John Terry as Assistant , and could get him registered as a player as well , just make sure we get it right UTV

Be careful what you wish for comes to mind now. Sad to see him go to be honest.

It was obvious he fell out withthe players. All back room staff gine aswell.

Well do we go for a tippy tappy manager from France or a dinosaur like Moyes or big Sam.
    Henry or Terry will do me I think? Still sad btw

Dean Smith is the logical choice. Tho Henry could be interesting and I'd still have him pull on the shirt and get a run out even at his age!

Whoever it is has most of the season left to make a mark and, like I said before, with our midfield there's no excuses for a lack of creativity

Bruce did his best , but the truth was he just wasn't"t good enough , tactically inept , no plan B , talked a good game with a book full of excuses , the club keep making these mistakes with Managers , hopefully the next one will be the one to take us forward , UTV , just had to smile , just seen a quip stating that Bruce was seen speeding round Aston in his car last night ,trying to get 3 points

rumour has it Bruce will be replaced by a swede... or a turnip!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)