+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sheff Wed v Albion team news,matchthread

I afraid that I have come to the end of the road with my support for Big D tonight. He's a lovely man but is absolutely cluless when it comes to team selection and substitutes. We have an abudance of youthful talent at our disposal and he falls back on old has beens. Harvey proved tonight that it is youthful exhuburance that we need and that final goal just proved what the masses have been saying for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    I afraid that I have come to the end of the road with my support for Big D tonight. He's a lovely man but is absolutely cluless when it comes to team selection and substitutes. We have an abudance of youthful talent at our disposal and he falls back on old has beens. Harvey proved tonight that it is youthful exhuburance that we need and that final goal just proved what the masses have been saying for a while now.
    None of our young lads are in Harvey's league Tip. They would be playing if they were.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Tip I have seen these young players a few times and believe me they are not as good we'd like to believe.

Leko was sent back by Bristol City last year as an example. But, I think as this rigorous season will see them given there opportunity.

None of us want the current dad's army set up but, we got to remember Barnes is young and he is playing so if you are deemed good enough you are playing.

I'm p issed off at how s hit Burke must be to not even be on the bench and why we were told sako was in contention and then he too is not on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Tip I have seen these young players a few times and believe me they are not as good we'd like to believe.

Leko was sent back by Bristol City last year as an example. But, I think as this rigorous season will see them given there opportunity.

None of us want the current dad's army set up but, we got to remember Barnes is young and he is playing so if you are deemed good enough you are playing.

I'm p issed off at how s hit Burke must be to not even be on the bench and why we were told sako was in contention and then he too is not on the bench.
    110% Blood agree about our young players if they were good enough they would be playing,

It’s beyond comprehension that Bartley continues to get a game.

We have three right footed centrebacks of which he is the worst,he is so out of his depth and comfort zone that it’s affecting the balance of the whole side.

Regardless of people’s opinion of Brunt he has the best left foot at the club and is comfortable on the ball and he doesn’t panic.

In the absence of a natural left footed CB we have to look at replacing Bart Simpson with Brunt.

Darren Moore is one lucky dude......he is clueless tactically and with personel.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    2-2 time for the winner COYB
    9.29 I knocked it on the head. Link was poor, kept freezing.
    9.30 Lloyd posts that it is 2-0.
    Very happy & very disappointed at the same time is a very strange feeling.
    Rather like a first screw.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Really, though, we should have gone one up with a penalty; it was a definite penalty. We were lucky as well, in that Hegazi prhobably should have been sent off near the end; got away with that one!
    Absolutely Kettering it was a pen their defender took Gayles leg how them on the panel said it wasn't i cant believe what i was hearing, i think someone says something & the rest follow all yes men trying hopefully to get a permanent fixture on sky ,

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)