+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stendel says

Stendel says

“We stopped our game second half”

No Daniel..... after 20 minutes “ The players thought it was all over!!

A think most onnuz did Jules ? Football as we kno nivva werks that way tho , will nivva learn ,,, stay ararnd top 10 at Xmas? We mite mek play offs ?, weer not as good as I Initially thort JMO mind.

We're not as good as i thought as well. First 2 games got my attention for all right reasons, last 2 games? We got 4 points out of them but we were lucky. Luck runs out tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A think most onnuz did Jules ? Football as we kno nivva werks that way tho , will nivva learn ,,, stay ararnd top 10 at Xmas? We mite mek play offs ?, weer not as good as I Initially thort JMO mind.
    I think this lot can go amd get Promotion without the play offs..I really do..... However..... that’s if they get a grip of every game from the off and don’t stop till minute 90. They have the skill.... but after 20 minutes they hadn’t the will... they stepped off the gas, and had they buried another goal inside 20 minutes they’d have got five.... WHY step off the gas? We’re they told to? With the weekend game looming?..

Under Head in Bottom i'd say yes to that theory jules. I just put it down to a bad day at the office mate.

weve been toothless since bradders left.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    weve been toothless since bradders left.
    We aren't pressing the same way. It's less to do with Bradshaw and more how the team haven't been pressing as one. The high press only works if all the team press. It's no good one or two pressing and others sitting back otherwise you get players pulled out of position like Pinillos the other night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    We aren't pressing the same way. It's less to do with Bradshaw and more how the team haven't been pressing as one. The high press only works if all the team press. It's no good one or two pressing and others sitting back otherwise you get players pulled out of position like Pinillos the other night.
    That's why steve you need a leader or two in the team making sure that happens in my opinion .

Davies stood on his 6 yard line wouldn't appear to be the best placed player in the team to be making calls like that .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    That's why steve you need a leader or two in the team making sure that happens in my opinion .

Davies stood on his 6 yard line wouldn't appear to be the best placed player in the team to be making calls like that .
    I think you need a couple of good owd pro's in this league especially when you have one of the youngest teams in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    I think you need a couple of good owd pro's in this league especially when you have one of the youngest teams in the league.
    We've all said this for a while now Mr C , even going back to when the dwarf was here losing 9 on the bounce .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast