+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: OT: What a pillock

Bout time this boring pointless thread ended its about as interesting as watching curling

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    Bout time this boring pointless thread ended its about as interesting as watching curling
    Or watching professional footballers continually fall down, mouths open in agony and then get up ten seconds later fully fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gubbie View Post
    It really pisses me off as well when someone forces me to click on a boring, pointless thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You must have missed the bit where it was announced that the Electoral Conmission found that those claims, based on a complaint by arch-Brexit idiot Priti Patel, were entirely without foundation.

Now, what do you think to the Met Police not investigating criminal allegations because of “political sensitivities”?

Or what about the government starting work to turn motorways in Kent into lorry parks to prepare for a no deal Brexit?

You can stamp your feet as much as you want, we voted out and out we go....remoaners are pathetic anti-democratic sore losers.

I honestly can’t understand how a grown man can type those words, a ranting word salad of meaninglessness, and post “reply” on a public forum. I’m embarrassed for you Thicky.

I’ll be down in London on the 20th for the People’s Vote March. Hope there’ll be a few other Notts fans there.
    I'm gonna read your posts more carefully in the future mate. I've just spent the whole day waiting on Mount Street.

It really pisses me off as well when someone forces me to click on a boring, pointless thread.
    Headline says what a pillock not brexit

And the Met aren’t investigating multiple alleged crimes by the leave campaigns(both official and unofficial) because of “political sensitivities”.

An absolute disgrace which would shame even the most tinpot of dictatorships.
    'Remainers have been working themselves up into a tizzy over the last few weeks over an Open Democracy report which claimed that the police weren't investigating the Leave campaigns due to 'political sensitivities'.

'The Met Police's response has left the conspiracy brigade looking silly.
    Far from stalling the investigation, police revealed they'd received insufficient documentation from the Electoral Commission and are still assessing.'

Fake news.
    'No conspiracy, just another Electoral Commission balls-up'

Didn't read about this in the mainstream media did we?

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    'Remainers have been working themselves up into a tizzy over the last few weeks over an Open Democracy report which claimed that the police weren't investigating the Leave campaigns due to 'political sensitivities'.

'The Met Police's response has left the conspiracy brigade looking silly.
    Far from stalling the investigation, police revealed they'd received insufficient documentation from the Electoral Commission and are still assessing.'

Fake news.
    'No conspiracy, just another Electoral Commission balls-up'

Didn't read about this in the mainstream media did we?
    Dunno where you got that from, but it wasn’t a conspiracy theorist, it was a Met Police press officer who talked about the “political sensitivities”. A pretty good source you’d think.

The latest is that they’ve received 2000 documents from the Electoral Commission which they’re still “assessing”. Will be interesting to see if anyone from the leave campaign ends up before the beak.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122