+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: What a pillock

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Much more needs to be made of the fraud, lies and gerrymandering used to fabricate the narrow leave majority.

If we were talking about a third world country we'd have no hesitation in calling it what it is - a stitch up

The vote should be made void. Forget the looming economic disaster and ignorance about the issues at the time, the main reason we need a new vote is that the first one was illegal.
    Is a very strange view of our democratic process.

On that basis every general election should be illegal as very few manifesto promises are ever fully kept.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post

On that basis every general election should be illegal as very few manifesto promises are ever fully kept.
    It's called B0lloks.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post

We're talking about something entirely different to carrying out manifesto pledges.

It's breaking electoral law in the leave campaign, all the blatant lies and randomly excluding the people most affected by the issue from having a vote.

These scandals should have no place in 'our democratic process'. It was illegal and should be rerun.

We're talking about something entirely different to carrying out manifesto pledges.

It's breaking electoral law in the leave campaign, all the blatant lies and randomly excluding the people most affected by the issue from having a vote.

These scandals should have no place in 'our democratic process'. It was illegal and should be rerun.
    You might not agree but " illegal" it wasn' In fact you are a tw@t for suggesting it was.

Which leave organisation randomly excluded people most affected by the issue from having a vote ?????

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Yeah actually f00k the second referendum, just cancel the whole shambles. What would the likes of Thicky and BoringPie and Sailor Boy do about it anyway?
    Oh come on fat boy , you praised me for offering a fellow pie a lift , something i would willingly do again . Which way do you think I voted ?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Yeah actually f00k the second referendum, just cancel the whole shambles. What would the likes of Thicky and BoringPie and Sailor Boy do about it anyway?
    Probably allow butt *** to be compulsory. You've obviously had it up your arse since we was conned in the 70s
    Now that was an illegal vote, when no facts of truth were put forward to the population.
    The ballot paper, said "common market"
    Yet Heath knew we were lined up for a United Europe. That's why he hid it in the archives.

Do me a favor fat boy. If ever we do get called up again, don't stand next to me in the trench. I'd hate to have a yellow back like you watching my flank.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Probably allow butt *** to be compulsory. You've obviously had it up your arse since we was conned in the 70s
    Now that was an illegal vote, when no facts of truth were put forward to the population.
    Yet Heath knew we were lined up for a United Europe. That's why he hid it in the archives.

Do me a favor fat boy. If ever we do get called up again, don't stand next to me in the trench. I'd hate to have a yellow back like you watching my flank.
    Do you think the United Kingdom should stay in the European Community (the Common Market)?

I take your point Tricky I really do, but it wasn't that well hidden really was it?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

You will never find yourself alongside fat boy Tricky . If the need ever arised again ( god forbid it ) he would be hiding and hoping our Armed forces did the job

If you had only seen half of what I have seen Fat Boy.
    Last edited by navypie; 05-10-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    You will never find yourself alongside fat boy Tricky . If the need ever arised again ( god forbid it ) he would be hiding and hoping our Armed forces did the job

If you had only seen half of what I have seen Fat Boy.

Hypothetical, if his Marxist hero commie Corbyn got into power, we would not have any armed forces.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast