+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E i e i e i o

E i e i e i o

Down the championship we go..?

Brereton a 6m dud? Certainly looks way short of what we've paid.. Surely Butterworth has shown more? Mr Mowbray, questions to be asked?

Those draws don't look too good now.

Caught the second half and Rovers didn't seem to have a clue what to do.. The Blunts were never given any problems ..

do the 4 wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Saxo1man41 View Post

Brereton a 6m dud? Certainly looks way short of what we've paid.. Surely Butterworth has shown more? Mr Mowbray, questions to be asked?

when have you seen Butterworth play?
    These cant go unchecked. Anyone reading this would assume you are attending matches? And under 23's?
    I genuinely didn't think you where this clued up?
    So what are Butterworth's strong points? Where do you feel his best position would be?
    Obviously to cast such a wide net over a problem, and you wider knowledge on this issue would be beneficial. Of course you know the two play different positions, and are completely different players. Of course you knew that though you see the 2 play all the time to comment. Otherwise that would be ridiculous. And in no way, have you ever said anything ridiculous before? So this knee jerk seems so out of character?
    You go to most under 23's and all home and away games, so you are rightly the correct spokesman on these matters.

And we all know, singling out of individual players ALWAYS works! Its the best way to make sure that a players confidence (at 19 years of age) is destroyed.

Mowbray out

Mowbray may have done as well as he could ever do with rovers. Some very good proven championship managers available at the moment. It'd be foolish not to at least consider a change.

1 win in 6..

At the moment we are short of what I expected. I felt the least we could do is give anyone a game, but the reality is 2 of the better teams in bristol c and sheff u have beaten us with ease.

No way a big Sam side would roll over like that.

No way a big Sam side would roll over like that.
    I was at Old Trafford when we lost 7-1 under Allardyce.
    United where a better team, sometimes that just happens.
    The way we folded that day will stay with me forever. I have never seen fold as badly as that.
    A side filled with Premiership players, and a big budget.

So your wrong

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)