+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where's the money gone

where's the money gone

where has everything else gone too

We are just another vehicle for the money making machine that is Michael James Wallace Ashley. He has no interest in #nufc, we're simply an asset that can be stripped of anything worthwhile, the carcass left to rot while he gains free adverts before selling us on at a profit.

1 reply 4 retweets 17 likes
    Reply 1 Retweet 4 Like 17 Direct message

peter whitfield #IfRafaGoesWeGo

@pjwhitfield
    Follow Follow @pjwhitfield
    More
    Its seems £500k is the price of land/property owned by #nufc, turns out Newco No 39 has also "purchased" property from the club at that price without physically paying until after they'd sold it on. It wasn't fully repaid until 6 years later.
    #AshleyOut #IfRafaGoesWeGo

7:38 AM - 30 Sep 2018

I hope the press keep raking up dirt on the Cockney Barrow Boy, I think he is starting to feel the heat a bit now.

Hope so.

He's a cancerous parasite on the club that needs to be gone.

I hope Chi Onwurah follows through on her promise to follow the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I hope Chi Onwurah follows through on her promise to follow the money.
    Me to.

Cos that is the cost of a decent striker that can't be accounted for.

As a businessman, its understandable.. As an owner, not so good for your club..!

Interesting that he paid some of the so called loan to himself back out of club accounts a few days before he bought House of Fraser.

Thought this may be of interest - Newcastle wages in 18-19 compared to other teams External Link - Premier League wage guide/ less wages than Bournemouth despite much bigger revenues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)