+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 83 Legends 35 year reunion !

The 83 Legends 35 year reunion !

Finally a night to recognise the great league winning team (Not before time) .. looks like most of the greats will be there too ⚽️🍺🙌

This event should be cancelled in case drawing attention to the successes of the eighties knocks the confidence of our wee snowflake squad...

Does this legends meeting give grounds for Paul Quinn to sue us over mental cruelty? He might argue that he was and is still now not able to find a club because of the stress of having to pass pictures on a wall, and the affect it had on his playing ability. Not only that, but the players pictured are now meeting again 35 years later. How could Dundee United be so heartless?

Its actually Embarrassing that Quinn has come out with that .. If I was LE I would actually be INSISTING that the current squad attend this night and maybe they will understand what can be achieved by a club like DUFC and what it means to wear the jersey ..

I really hope this is a full house and the 83 Legends receive the evening they deserve because it may be a long time before we see their likes again that's for sure !

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...by-snowflakes/
    Last edited by DBDU; 05-10-2018 at 01:11 PM.

They don't have to look back that far, just need to look back to 2007-2015 to see what is expected at Utd

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    They don't have to look back that far, just need to look back to 2007-2015 to see what is expected at Utd
    Fair comment but think it’s fair to say that although that was a good period with some good players .. the guys from this side In 83 were on a different level though let’s be honest !

Should be a braw night, pint on Perth Road, then great memories with fellow Arabs. What can be wrong with that? Sit doon Mr Quinn, I wiznae asking you.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Should be a braw night, pint on Perth Road, then great memories with fellow Arabs. What can be wrong with that? Sit doon Mr Quinn, I wiznae asking you.
    😂

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)