+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Kitchen & Joinery Sales

O/T Kitchen & Joinery Sales

Hi everyone, I've mentioned on here befor that I work for a large kitchen and joinery firm as a sales representive, This month we start our sale and I was wondering if fellow Miller's were in the need of anything. I'm in no way just saying this to promote my company I would genuinely like to help save you cash. Send me a pm on here if needed.
    Last edited by frogmiller; 04-10-2018 at 09:42 AM.

I have already seen this and permitted it to stay up.

Cheers Frog

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Hi everyone, I've mentioned on here befor that I work for a large kitchen and joinery firm as a sales representive, This month we start our sale and I was wondering if fellow Miller's were in the need of anything. I'm in no way just saying this to promote my company I would genuinely like to help save you cash. Send me a pm on here if needed.
    Hope you get some biz out of it TM

We are looking to have some new granite countertops and a Butler's pantry fitted if you're prepared to travel.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    We are looking to have some new granite countertops and a Butler's pantry fitted if you're prepared to travel.
    Don't you live abroad lol

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Be careful with granite, sota. Porosity allows bacterial growth if you're not careful and stains can be difficult to remove. Some glass rings drove me bonkers trying to get rid. I prefer quartz. A Butler's Pantry is imo essential and you won't regret the installation.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Be careful with granite, sota. Porosity allows bacterial growth if you're not careful and stains can be difficult to remove. Some glass rings drove me bonkers trying to get rid. I prefer quartz. A Butler's Pantry is imo essential and you won't regret the installation.
    I agree quartz is imo a better product out of the 2

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Ah Monty, the beautiful Isabella.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    Ah Monty, the beautiful Isabella.
    Yes indeed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast