+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Saiz This Season - Maturing Maverick ?

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    For fk sake give your head a wobble
    I fkin detest the Munich Song
    I fkin detest " your **** aghhhhhhhhhhhh"
    I fkin detest Cellino
    I wish Death on Bates
    I fkin hate David fkin Hockaday
    I could go on and on and on and on and fkin on
    It does not mean i do not support Leeds United
    I was a ticket holder for 17 years most of them we where beyond fkin ****e and i mean beyond fkin ****e,but i dont go around telling every fker we are the greatest fkin team in the world,the truth is our history is fkin Bang fkin Average
    We have fans who still think our rivals are Manchester United and sing that fkin song about jan 3rd with Beckfords goal,i regard myself as a normal Leeds fans who does not go around wearing fkin rose tinted specs.
    Do you suffer from Tourettes?

Another performance of looking very good when breaking away through midfield but more often than not ended up with him either being fouled, giving the ball away or running down a cul de sac.

At least today he managed a shot on target; progress of sorts I suppose.

Bollox - you miserable f uck er

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Bollox - you miserable f uck er
    Who me?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)