+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Saiz This Season - Maturing Maverick ?

Christ, I can tell it's the international break, and in the absence of anything genuine happening, the devil makes work for idle hands...........

Opinions are like a/holes remember........

I'll keep my opinions to myself in future, given the unswerving and undivided support of my fellow Leeds supporters, thanks for f00k all.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I'll keep my opinions to myself in future, given the unswerving and undivided support of my fellow Leeds supporters, thanks for f00k all.
    Nothing wrong with sharing your opinion mate. The same with Klix. Differing....but no personal stab required by anyone that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Nothing wrong with sharing your opinion mate. The same with Klix. Differing....but no personal stab required by anyone that's all.
    And Klix is what, a Leeds supporter? God give me strength.

F00k it, this isn't worth it

Steady on mate.. Lol

WTF
    You really now are making a cxxt of yourself i stood on the terrace at Sealand Road when we got beat 3 0 by Chester.

Wanting support from Leeds fans
    What the fk are you,fk sake grow a pair,you sound like David fkin Oleary

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Wanting support from Leeds fans
    What the fk are you,fk sake grow a pair,you sound like David fkin Oleary
    You make my point for me, and all the rest of the contributors to this forum who proclaim their Leeds suppoŕer credentials are silent.

F00k them and you. My loyalty is, was, and ever will be to Leeds United, maybe others feel differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    There you go WTF, A chance to let "ALL involved" with the club see your changed new positivity after all last seasons doom mongering - surely too good a chance to miss....Maybe your mate Orta has been listening to you after all?
    Orta is as much of a waste of space as he was last season. The lack of any transfer activity during the close season was simply a good thing, and the sooner Orta departs the better.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)